The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Interferers back at it again! Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again ntalwar, we couldn't have done it without you. :applaud:

I'm thinking of backing off this for a while myself. It's been fun, and I've contributed a good 5 times now, so unless a song comes up that I just can't pass up, count me out.

ntalwar said:
:eek:

Thanks. Miringeltje, thanks for your effort too.

My pleasure.
But mixing and editing is definitely more difficult and timeconsuming!

Edit: Received some more artwork today!
But do need more for each of the songs.
So please keep it coming, keep it coming.

Last edited:
:reject:

My sincerest apologies folks (do I win a prize for being last? :uhoh: )....My allergies have been acting up to high heaven the last few days and my attempts at recording my "singing" have only resulted in amusing recordings of me sneezing. I've been feeling better today though and I'm going to try and get something done tonight/tomorrow.

I hope that's ok.

And Ntalwar, you rock my socks. :bow: :love:
(You too Miri!)

JanuaryStar said:
Ntalwar, I want to add to all the thank you's posted here already, I think you've done an amazing job with all the mixing work :yes: So thanks! :)

:yes: And thanks to Miri as well. :applaud: (And all others involved of course!)

Just downloaded the artwork last night :shocked: Wow!
I can't print it, but it's pretty to look at. Nice job Wayne, even if you didn't use a spellcheck in the review :wink:

Still have to download UF - haven't heard it yet!

^ Thanks again everyone.

No sign of line 9 or 18 as of yet - we'll give until this evening to get them uploaded. If they're not up by then, anyone who has recorded only one (or zero) lines can record it (if it can be uploaded by tonight or tomorrow).

If we're putting the material onto a CD, we might have to trim it a bit...we have too much for one CD, and not quite enough to have two CDs with much substance. (maybe 40-45 minutes each?)

Update about the artwork :

Beautiful Day : 5

I will follow : 1

Angel of Harlem : 2

The Unforgettable Fire : 4

Stay : 2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
More artwork is needed for all the songs.
I'd prefer at least 6 for each song.
Once again we will be picking a favorite by poll.

You're all encouraged to make and submit artwork.

Email the artwork in it's original size to: miringeltje @ sbcglobal . net and title email : Interferer Artwork: (song title) from (Interference username).

When submitting artwork, please take the following in consideration:

1) No need to add "the Interferers" to the artwork

2) Avoid using images of the band. Original artwork is preferred.

3) Maximum 800 pixels wide, but not smaller than 600 pixels. No restrictions in heigth.

4) Save and send files as .png or .jp(e)g (for photos).
If you use Photoshop, please save your .psd file. But no need to send .psd.

------------------

The names of the artwork makers will not be given when the polls are open, as we don't want that to influence your vote.

I'm pretty sure found images are a-okay, considering almost every piece of album art so far contains them (including the ones I've made, except for my The Fly cover, which was just words :))

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I'm pretty sure found images are a-okay, considering almost every piece of album art so far contains them (including the ones I've made, except for my The Fly cover, which was just words :))

I liked The Fly cover :up:

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
cause I'd love to make some.

YAY!!!

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
do we have to make every part of the artwork, or can we like find a picture online then use photoshop effects on it? :confused:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Yes, I'd say found images are OK.

Can't speak for the art work that was submitted by others, but the ones I did were all original (as in self made photos or artwork) and crappy most of the time.

Hehehe!

The discoballs and the lemons made it in though.

Last edited:
waynetravis said:
arent we doing anymore songs??

bono_212 said:
Maddy, I think we're taking another break

ntalwar is taking a break from mixing.

We're very low on karaoke backing tracks (only have : All I want is you, Bad, In a little while and One left without backing vocals).

So unless:

1. Someone else wants to give the mixing/editing a try

2. There are any cover band members or musical instrument players lurking out here who are willing to provide us with a backing track (backing tracks) without any vocals (pretty please, we'de appreciate it very much :flirt: )

I think it would indeed be best to take a summer break as far as the singing goes.

We can keep ourselves busy with the artwork + polls.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
I know we're on break, and I don't think we could get a backing track, but I always thought it would be a lot of fun to do something like Pop Muzik...no need to worry about singing on key or anything, just a whole lotta silliness.

Just a thought for us to ponder while we lay in de sun. :)

MOFO would be silliness. :drool:

or

Pop Musik--->MOFO :hmm:

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
:giggle:

Ok, I made a few pieces of artwork....should I just post them or do I need to send them specially to you, Miri? :wink:

You can email them to me, M.

My address is : miringeltje @ sbcglobal . net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom