The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Philk? said:
Is that the time he was like,
"In spite of my rage I'm a rat in a cage..."

And then when larry goes all crazy on the drums at the end and (my favorite part) Bono like holds something like raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage"???

That's my favorite version...and I think I was there.

No, there's no "Bullet with butterfly wings" snippet in the 9/20 Chigago version.

Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting / Three Little Birds / Break On Through / See Me, Feel Me were snippeted that night.

This part:

I used to cry, I used to cry, I used to cry
When I was a boy, I was a boy, I was a boy
Can't shut me up, can't shut me up, can't shut me up
Now I know why, now I know why, now I know why
'Cause I can't stop trying to get back there

wasn't in the version that Queen Bee posted.

Did they not do it that night??

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:

This part:

I used to cry, I used to cry, I used to cry
When I was a boy, I was a boy, I was a boy
Can't shut me up, can't shut me up, can't shut me up
Now I know why, now I know why, now I know why
'Cause I can't stop trying to get back there

wasn't in the version that Queen Bee posted.

Did they not do it that night??

Most(if not all) of the 3rd Leg versions I have heard omit that portion.

ok if someone wants to try the i can see for miles and miles part go ahead

if you need a guide, try this one

http://download.ysi.com/127B5F246F7CE4F2

if someone else wants to try the end in the clown snippet from that same recording, go ahead

also, if someone wants to try the "see me, feel me, touch me, heal me" snippet at the end of the 9-20 mp3 bee posted that would be good too

or if you want to try the middle snippet part from that same mp3 too. or the bullet with butterfly wings snippet from the DVD

ok basically, pick any snippet you want from any show and give it a try and post it!!! i will pick and choose the best snippets and throw as many as i can in the song!!! its a snippet bonanza!!!!!!!!!

or if there are any yells or shouts or anything ya want to try and have me throw in there, do it then let me know where it should go. ive noticed there are some random alright, alrights, and other things bono yells, so like i said, just try what you think would be good and ill see if i can put it in there!!!

Chizip said:
ok if someone wants to try the i can see for miles and miles part go ahead

if you need a guide, try this one

http://download.ysi.com/127B5F246F7CE4F2

if someone else wants to try the end in the clown snippet from that same recording, go ahead

also, if someone wants to try the "see me, feel me, touch me, heal me" snippet at the end of the 9-20 mp3 bee posted that would be good too

or if you want to try the middle snippet part from that same mp3 too. or the bullet with butterfly wings snippet from the DVD

ok basically, pick any snippet you want from any show and give it a try and post it!!! i will pick and choose the best snippets and throw as many as i can in the song!!! its a snippet bonanza!!!!!!!!!

or if there are any yells or shouts or anything ya want to try and have me throw in there, do it then let me know where it should go. ive noticed there are some random alright, alrights, and other things bono yells, so like i said, just try what you think would be good and ill see if i can put it in there!!!

:drool:

:combust:

Heaven!

Glad I'm not in your shoes though, Chizip!

While listening/watching the DVD as a rehearsal, I was already thinking that this was going to be a difficult song to edit/mix.

You're making it even harder for yourself!

ok people, we need you to try some snippets tonight
grumpyrockon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom