the present music scene and U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EdgeIsTooSexy said:
try being born into this era it sucks.:scream: ((Musically))
and none of my friends like this music..the good stuff. i made fun of for liking 'old music'. thats all i basically listen to sinatra, classic rock, the new wave stuff. ..
nickleback sucks all of their music sounds the same BOORING!:blahblah:
as for rap :banghead:

Don't change. Keep looking around for different muisc. You're friends are idiots. Most of my friends are idiots. Most of the people here are idiots. There is SO MUCH GOOD STUFF OUT THERE. A lifetime's worth. Whether it be from 1959, 1963, 1972, or 2007. Great is great. Great music isn't fashion. You don't listen to it to "fit in." In 20 years, you're friends will wish they had your music collection.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Don't worry... Bucket Head will save us.

He's not so great...I could put a bucket on my head and play shredding guitar too...

So, what, am I the savior of rock now? :wink:

MrBrau1 said:

Most of the people here are idiots.

Actually, that output conclusion requires a closer examination.

Based on my Miniature Thermal Emission Spectrometer (Mini-TES), I've identified promising intelligence on this Internet forum :up:

LemonMelon said:

He's not so great...I could put a bucket on my head and play shredding guitar too...

So, what, am I the savior of rock now? :wink:

only if you give me some chicken.

SpiritRover said:

Actually, that output conclusion requires a closer examination.

Based on my Miniature Thermal Emission Spectrometer (Mini-TES), I've identified promising intelligence on this Internet forum :up:

oh, it's here.

But it's like looking for pieces of corn in your own shit.

MrBrau1 said:

oh, it's here.

But it's like looking for pieces of corn in your own shit.

Have you found evidence of this 'corn'? Earlier today, for example, I found evidence of an ancient volcanic explosion. One strong clue is a bomb sag, which on Earth is found when a rock blown skyward by a volcanic explosion falls into soft deposits.

Often, there are important clues, and things worth exploring, in what first appears to be a soft deposit.

mrBrau youre definitely right.
im open up to the new stuff...just it really doesnt catch my attention.

Back
Top Bottom