"The Ordinary Land?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkmoon1021

Acrobat
I saw this on U2LOG.COM. As it says below, it may just be a rumor, but I thought people might like to read it....

New album working title: "The Ordinary Land"?
Well, chalk this up under ?big fat rumour that could be a load of bollocks? ? but we wouldn?t want to keep it from you. From our mailbox - quoted verbatim, grammar-issues and all:

?A friend of mine met Bono in a new york restaurant called ?Caf? des artistes? a week ago. He is such a fan and had the courage of waiting him outside to be with him. Bono was leaving the place with unknow friends and almost running to a car outside. But tell my friend that this record has a provisory title called ?the ordinary land? and the band needs 4 new songs to complete it. He said that the band has been listening old bands such as The Who or The sex Pistols but also the new records of new bands such as coldplay. The last track the band has been working is inspired by coldplay?s Clocks, said Bono.. with a combination of a ?metal piano? (played by BOno, which is strange, i think..) with the ?edge?s mad guitar?? Lyrics are inspired by the Aids campaign. ?

Hawkmoon1021 said:
I saw this on U2LOG.COM. As it says below, it may just be a rumor, but I thought people might like to read it....

New album working title: "The Ordinary Land"?
Well, chalk this up under ?big fat rumour that could be a load of bollocks? ? but we wouldn?t want to keep it from you. From our mailbox - quoted verbatim, grammar-issues and all:

?A friend of mine met Bono in a new york restaurant called ?Caf? des artistes? a week ago. He is such a fan and had the courage of waiting him outside to be with him. Bono was leaving the place with unknow friends and almost running to a car outside. But tell my friend that this record has a provisory title called ?the ordinary land? and the band needs 4 new songs to complete it. He said that the band has been listening old bands such as The Who or The sex Pistols but also the new records of new bands such as coldplay. The last track the band has been working is inspired by coldplay?s Clocks, said Bono.. with a combination of a ?metal piano? (played by BOno, which is strange, i think..) with the ?edge?s mad guitar?? Lyrics are inspired by the Aids campaign. ?

cool stuff eh? :)

album rumours such as this one can be found in the "Where the Album has No Name" subforum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom