the only snag in the album process is bonos hairline!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you bgirl, i hate being called out on things that have occured so long ago. i come on here and check each section for the littlest bit of news and i find this old ass thread waiting for me, so i lose twice. i still dont understand why someone would go back 5 or ten pages scouring around for shit to start, it baffles me.

t8thgr8 said:
i still dont understand why someone would go back 5 or ten pages scouring around for shit to start, it baffles me.

I think one of the problems is the Similar Threads list that comes up at the bottom of threads. A related topic title may catch somebody's interest, causing them to click on the link, read the thread, and reply...but sometimes the thread is very old.

Thanks Bonochick, that's exactly what happened. I saw this in similar threads and clicked on it not noticing the date (sorry). Didn't mean to stir up any shit, was just stating my opinion.

Peace.

don't feel too bad, I got bitten by the "didn't check the date" thing a few times too when I first got here.

sigh.

to mess with the thread further....
I think the debate isn't so much what the band looks like anymore, as whether they've crossed the dreaded line of "nostalgia act" e.g. the Fleetwood, the Eagles, the Who etc...

I mean, nobody cares what Glenn Frey or Don Henley looks like now, they still buy the $150 and up tickets but they have little to no relevance in today's scene. I know it's something the band has said they're trying to avoid becoming.

note please, I am not saying that this is what they have become already, I'm playing macphisto's advocate.

wolfeden said:
to mess with the thread further....
I think the debate isn't so much what the band looks like anymore, as whether they've crossed the dreaded line of "nostalgia act" e.g. the Fleetwood, the Eagles, the Who etc...

[/i]

:yes: I think so too, and while some members think they already did that with ATYCLB and "sold out", I can only say they missed the point of it 100%.
If anything, the last album and tour re-lighted their fire.

t8thgr8 said:
next time check the date! :madspit:

You are being awfully rude here. Leave the girl alone.
Why do you care so much that she replied to this thread anyway? Is it the end of the world? Or are you ashamed of it? Probably the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom