The Onion thinks Bono needs a good punch in the

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirrorball Girl

Refugee
Yeah, I wasn't sure if it would be rude to post the actual phrase in the subject, but anyway, The Onion has a statshot on the front page today brightly entitled "Who Needs A Good Cock-Punching?" And the first name on the list is Bono.

Not that I agree, but I found the whole concept slightly amusing. Is that wrong? Another name on the list was Good-Cock-Punchin'-Needin'-Larry. But you know, I assume they didn't mean that Larry. Anyhoo, you can visit The Onion online here:
http://www.theonion.com

I was looking at it in lab today, and another girl was reading it over my shoulder. She got to that section and exclaimed indignantly, "Bono! He does not need a cock-punching!" LOL.

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Yeah, I wasn't sure if it would be rude to post the actual phrase in the subject, but anyway, The Onion has a statshot on the front page today brightly entitled "Who Needs A Good Cock-Punching?" And the first name on the list is Bono.

Not that I agree, but I found the whole concept slightly amusing. Is that wrong? Another name on the list was Good-Cock-Punchin'-Needin'-Larry. But you know, I assume they didn't mean that Larry. Anyhoo, you can visit The Onion online here:
http://www.theonion.com

I was looking at it in lab today, and another girl was reading it over my shoulder. She got to that section and exclaimed indignantly, "Bono! He does not need a cock-punching!" LOL.

HAAAAAA!!! Sorry, but that's freaking hilarious. Maybe I shouldn't find it funny, but I *so* do. LOL. Poor Bono...
smile.gif

------------------
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean...

Drugs are garbage...just REFUSE.

Was that it? I mean, just that list, no article saying why Bono needs a cock-punching?

lol--sounds like she and I could be friends.

I shouldn't laugh...but I did...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Heck, that's the reason the Rams didn't win; FOX didn't show Mrs. Warner once during the whole game.

Except Bono, I agree with everyone else on that list.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

Back
Top Bottom