The Official Grammy Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Here we shall all post our thoughts on the Grammy's. I am the only one who things they will do a medley tonight?

SMB

Acording to an article I read on the homepage Bono will be singing with a group of people. The Chicago Sun Tribune doesnt seem to like U2 lately.

I think Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own will bring the house down myself.

I still say a medley... Yeah, Bono is performing "Across the Universe" with some people. Big thing. U2 will win 2/3 tonight if not all 3.

SMB

I still say they dont win anything so I am going in with low expectations so if they come out winning id be very thrilled.

I think they´ll get 1 or 2 this year.
But next year will be the big one.
Best album, best song for miracle drug,
and 3 or 4 grammys in all the other strange categories, like for "duo or group or single performer with or without a band in or not in collaboration with somebody or someone from within or without the music industry performing live or not live in a TV or movie setting that may or may not be announced in forehand....."

Here's Bono with Billie Joe of Green Day, thanks to Kellyahern! :wave:

177d4f09.jpg

I'll be recording the show on my DVD-recorder, if anyone wants to i'll try and upload it to you* * * *it or something.

Last edited:
I love that even early in the preshow U2 is already getting covered. 1st the clip covering their career, the gift bag mention, and now this last person interviewed saying that the U2 performance is one of the things he's looking forward to seeing.

We're only 50 minutes in.:up:

Who said they were looking forward to U2? And what channel are you watching it on? E!?

I think the look Bono is giving Billy Joe is the "you stole our drum line to bullet and you're music matches ours you fucking shrews".

SMB

If anyone has no access to see the pre-show or the Grammy's themselves, I'm streaming the audio portion. You can stream in here: http://72.21.39.154:8000 (stream in Winamp, iTunes, etc)

I'll record any U2 portions and put 'em up after everything is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom