The NYC Truck/Park Show part 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobVox

Acrobat
Last edited:
Just in case!

nalg5

nal8g

I want TRL to have soemthing but I'm prepared for the horrible truth that they may not even talk about it - we've been burned by MTV in the past:mad:

i'm really surprised that this u2 event hasn't been on the national news yet. and why the hell isn't mtv saying anything about it? watch them show it, but then go to commercial during songs.......

The_One1932 said:
is this meaning 5 easter time and 2 pacific for the show, or will mtv show it at five for both coasts????

I'd have to assume it would be 5 on both coasts...TRL is usually tape-delayed...which sucks, but I'm sure we'll get reports from the East Coast on what they show, how much, etc...

kawai17 said:
who else has sat in front of a computer at work and done nothing for the past 3 hours?

me :)
I swear Im gonna lose my job over u2. I would be worth it tho. forsure. And I gotta say this has been SO MUCH FUN!!!!! The day is flyin by!!!!!!!:drool:

i skipped classes for this too, but now that they postponed the show till 2pm PST, i could have gone to school..... whatever i've been haven't fun here :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom