The NYC Truck/Park Show part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3:45 pm: U2 are on Manhattan Bridge, in full view of the crowd at Ferry State Park who are cheering the band’s arrival.

Where is the camera link for this bridge

Alright kids, it's 4pm, gotta get out of my PJs and get dressed before I get too caught up and go to bed wearing what I woke up in. Unemployed life can be pretty pathetic sometimes, at least I have an event like this to entertain. . .:mac:

Got knocked out and had to find my way back in, which is pretty difficult here today. What did I miss.? Have mwe figured out if it's TRL or not today live?

Which way is the Brooklyn Bridge cam facing? Traffic moving away is headed into Brooklyn? The buildings aren't crowded enough to be Manhattan.

Do you really think they'd still be on the flatbed? I would assume they would be in a limo, or some safer form of transportation going over the bridge with that much traffic.

If they've just been spotted on Manhattan Bridge aren't we looking at the wrong bridge on the webcam?

I am going fucking crazy here, wondering what the boys are playing. I hope this is all being well documented!!!

God, how exciting: sirens, big crowds, helicopters, blaring U2, police, mayhem, confusion, excitement, etc.

:drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom