The NYC Truck/Park Show part 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boosterjuice - I am sending you rm link to your email in case you want to upload somewhere (via usendit)

I was there.
I WAS THERE!!!

I haven't read any of the other posts yet; I've got 14 minutes at an Internet Cafe before I catch a Long Island Rail Road train. But this--best day of my year, for sure.

My vantage point wasn't the best--a guy near me guesstimated that we were about 45 feet from the stage. But my 5'5" height doesn't help me much when I'm behind some taller guy! So, I caught glimpses of Our Guys throughout the show. I was to the left, pretty well in front of Edge.

I have to read the other posts here, otherwise I'll sound like I'm babbling. But I am so very very happy that I went...God is good!

Ha, that clip was great.

How funny to see the people from the Elevation shows there, I see Jesus (aka Matt) from the Miami show hasn't cut his hair.

Well, it will be a while before I get the DVD in my hands, but it was taped. I know people are wanting things faster and faster (me too) but....

ramblin rose said:
Ha, that clip was great.

How funny to see the people from the Elevation shows there, I see Jesus (aka Matt) from the Miami show hasn't cut his hair.

Yeah, I remember seeing the guy with the tattoos at one of the shows I was at as well...

Chrisedge said:
Well, it will be a while before I get the DVD in my hands, but it was taped. I know people are wanting things faster and faster (me too) but....

As long as we get it.....I can wait, i'm still on the SNL dvd :),and i'm on ISDN.

Chrisedge another thought.

Prehaps we could get your friend to make us some mp3s or losess, which ever, and send them to you over the net.....if thats possible..then we can be satisfed with Audio :)

boosterjuice said:
Hey UKTAN,

Where's your digital camera? Too bad you weren't in NY to record this.

Booster, trust me, if I could have been there I would have been...i wouldn't want to have deprived you all of 30 sec snips lol :)

Looks like at least 2 people I know taped it :) Maybe a multi-cam audience shot DVD will end up surfacing before Dec 8th. That will show U2 for not showing it live. :)

Chrisedge said:
Looks like at least 2 people I know taped it :) Maybe a multi-cam audience shot DVD will end up surfacing before Dec 8th. That will show U2 for not showing it live. :)

fantastic news!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom