The NYC Truck/Park Show part 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobVox

Acrobat
New Thread just to keep the flow going, wait until 9 is closed or over about 60 to post here....

Tonight a small clip will be on MTV news (small).

DECEMBER 10TH WE WILL SEE THE FOOTAGE OF THE SHOW TODAY ON MTV JAMS ! !

RobVox

Last edited:
10 December?! Well, HOORAY for getting it, but they should have broadcast it LIVE rather than the absolute crap programming they elected to play instead.

They said that MTV News might have some clips tonight. At least that news guy is a U2 fan.

Bono looked fantastic on that interview. Whoever says he isn't looking good needs to get their eyeballs checked.

MTV News airs about 10 minutes before the hour, each hour. It's about 2 minutes long, maybe 5 if there's a lot of news

I have footage/news story of the concert from the WABC news...any place I can upload to share?

Wow, looks like they played Crumbs.

Edited to say: Looks like ATU2 had a typo, they changed it to OOTS.

Last edited:
Update No. 2,308: As best I could tell from the crackling cell phone reception, the set list has included (at least) Miracle Drug, All Because of You, Original of the Species, She's A Mystery To Me, Beautiful Day , Vertigo and I Will Follow. The concert is being recorded by MTV for an upcoming episode of MTV Jams which is scheduled to be aired on December 10th. More updates as they come in.

I'm certain that we'll get audience recordings soon. If we can get em from the TOTP performance, we'll easily be able to get them for the Brooklyn performance.

ChangeTheTemperature said:
Update No. 2,308: As best I could tell from the crackling cell phone reception, the set list has included (at least) Miracle Drug, All Because of You, Original of the Species, She's A Mystery To Me, Beautiful Day , Vertigo and I Will Follow. The concert is being recorded by MTV for an upcoming episode of MTV Jams which is scheduled to be aired on December 10th. More updates as they come in.

Thanks Changethe........

Keep your contact on the phone!@!! We need more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom