The next stage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eliv8

Refugee
What do you think U2?s next stage setup is going to be like? Do you think they will repeat the heart? Or will they have floor seating so we will have to fork out 100?s of dollars to buy seats in the first 10 rows from scalpers? A round stage with GA on the floor? Or ?

I think/hope it will be GA again, but they probably won't shape it like a heart again. I do think regardless of the setup, the scalpers will scarf up all the best stuff, just like last time:(

Arg...I hope they DON'T do GA again...Man, that was just way more stress than I needed!

It's hard to say what the stage will look like and whatnot....let's just wait and see.

U2 in the round?

Have U2 done a tour in the round? That is.. with the stage in the center of the floor. I don't think they have.. that would be cool... and keep the floor GA... concerts in the round are great for the fans.. but harder for setting up/touring.

I think it would be amazing if U2 did a tour like the Rolling Stones are doing now- playing a stadium, arena and club in each city/area they're playing.

They could make it an homage to the 'old school' and play all the old clubs (if they still exist) that they played when the first came around to whatever city they're in...

i.e. Play the Fleet Center and the CMGI Field in Foxboro... and the Paradise in Boston, now THAT would be COOL!!!

Carter Allen- can you get that to happen for us??? LOL!

Back
Top Bottom