the NEW U2 albums...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
ok, so I wanna get back into all the old U2 albums before the new one dominates my life, and I figured why not have a little fun with this? So, I will make burnt reditions of each album containing not only all the songs from that album, but each of the b-sides from that respective album. Now, I need all of you's help to make sure I don't miss anything. I am not too familiar with all of the 80's b-sides and which album they go to, so... here we go!

BOY - not a damn clue
OCTOBER - not a damn clue... although i do intend of putting "A Celebration" on here:wink:
WAR - Party Girl...
UNFORGETTABLE FIRE - three sunrises, love comes tumbling, silver and gold, something about a kingdom...
JOSHUA TREE - walk to the water, luminous times, the sweetest thing...
RATTLE AND HUM - Everlasting Love, Hallelujah Here She Comes, Unchained Melody, spanish eyes, dancing barefoot, Room at the heartbreak hotel...
ACHTUNG BABY - Paint it black, Lady with the spinning head, salome, (I refuse to put Fortunate Son on it... but i do acknowledge it), Where Did It All Go Wrong...
ZOOROPA - I've got you under my skin, HMTMKMKM (just for kicks)...
POP - happiness is a warm gun, holy joe, north and south of the river, two shots of happy one shot of sad, ground beneath her feet (so it can have a home)...
ATYCLB - Always, Big Girls are best, Summer Rain, Electrical Storm, Hands that Built America...

If you guys could help me out, then I can be on my way to getting into a massive U2 phase that will dominate my life for a few months:drool:

Last edited:
Dr_Macphisto said:
ok, so I wanna get back into all the old U2 albums before the new one dominates my life, and I figured why not have a little fun with this? So, I will make burnt reditions of each album containing not only all the songs from that album, but each of the b-sides from that respective album. Now, I need all of you's help to make sure I don't miss anything. I am not too familiar with all of the 80's b-sides and which album they go to, so... here we go!

BOY - not a damn clue
OCTOBER - not a damn clue... although i do intend of putting "A Celebration" on here:wink:
WAR - Party Girl...
UNFORGETTABLE FIRE - three sunrises, love comes tumbling, silver and gold, something about a kingdom...
JOSHUA TREE - walk to the water, luminous times, the sweetest thing...
RATTLE AND HUM - Everlasting Love, Hallelujah Here She Comes, Unchained Melody, spanish eyes, dancing barefoot, Room at the heartbreak hotel...
ACHTUNG BABY - Paint it black, Lady with the spinning head, salome, (I refuse to put Fortunate Son on it... but i do acknowledge it), Where Did It All Go Wrong...
ZOOROPA - I've got you under my skin, HMTMKMKM (just for kicks)...
POP - happiness is a warm gun, holy joe, north and south of the river, two shots of happy one shot of sad, ground beneath her feet (so it can have a home)...
ATYCLB - Always, Big Girls are best, Summer Rain, Electrical Storm, Hands that Built America...

If you guys could help me out, then I can be on my way to getting into a massive U2 phase that will dominate my life for a few months:drool:

ground beneath her feat belongs on ATYCLB-- it was on the UK version of the album as a bonus track I believe... the music video of this song was really cool and weird at the same time.. it showed a side of bono that we really never saw before-- he looked and moved differently than the pop era and the atyclb era... and those glasses he were wearing in one of the scenes made him look 60 years old because they looked like thick bifocals

Dr_Macphisto said:
WAR - Party Girl...

Party Girl was the b-side of A Celebration, so how does that work?

As Marty said, check out U2Wanderer.org. It's got more information than any of us could provide.

Back
Top Bottom