The neverending Bono Guitar debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Dana :wave:

off topic, but I can do it cause I started the thread :lol:....hey Dana maybe we'll see you in November...we're playing Universal Hard Rock

re Gone on Boston: yep, that was the case or some very close facsimile of it. It's happened on other U2 videos, no big deal.

Toronto Gono is all Bono, tho.

:up:

gabrielvox said:
:wave: Dana :wave:

off topic, but I can do it cause I started the thread :lol:....hey Dana maybe we'll see you in November...we're playing Universal Hard Rock

re Gone on Boston: yep, that was the case or some very close facsimile of it. It's happened on other U2 videos, no big deal.

Toronto Gono is all Bono, tho.

:up:

You're in a band? Universal Hard Rock in Orlando? It would be cool to meet up with other U2 fans. Email me at graffeodl@yahoo.com if you want.

Dana

Dana, don't listen 2 him, they're no good! Stay away 4 Ur own good!

They're a bunch of no-good heathens, who happen 2 play the music of a particularly famous Irish quartet! U'll have no fun!

Just kidding. These guys r awesome, I've seen them 3 times, had plenty a drink w/ them, and I'll b there!

The Disciple said:
Dana, don't listen 2 him, they're no good! Stay away 4 Ur own good!

They're a bunch of no-good heathens, who happen 2 play the music of a particularly famous Irish quartet! U'll have no fun!

So what's the band's name and do you have to get tickets in advance? Is this a U2 tribute band? I don't go out much so I've actually never been to Hard Rock.

Dana

Just kidding. These guys r awesome, I've seen them 3 times, had plenty a drink w/ them, and I'll b there!

gabrielvox said:

That's not the point of this thread, this thread is addressing the naysayers that Bono's guitar is turned off, is not emitting sounds, or is in some other fashion faking it whilst an unknown entity under the stage plays the parts.

And that, my friend, is bullshit.

Anyone saying Bono is not actually playing the guitar and its not in the mix in some form doesnt know what they are talking about. He is definately playing when he has a guitar. Now how high in the mix Joe O. puts it is what can differ. I think there are songs where Bono plays a guitar because it looks cool and not necessarily because he needs to be playing it for the song to sound right. But he is always playing and its always in the mix somewhere.

No, I don't.... it's a deal!!!!!!

Just 2 confirm, U want the Final night of the Elevation tour, correct?

Yeah, I'm trying 2 round up a few peeps 2 go and stay the night, it should b a good time!

gabrielvox said:
even **I** can play that opening part, and dude, I can't play guitar worth shit!! :lmao:

You pull that shit off on stage, and I'll call you "Sir, Gabriel Vox". Not that its really difficult, but I'd love to see you do that! Heh heh heh heh heh. Do it G'Vox! DO it!

LOL... that's it. The gauntlet has been thrown down! Ur punk card has been dropped! We will b xpecting this @ the Orlando show, sucka! LOL....

Back
Top Bottom