The most underrated U2 song is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjboog

Refugee
ELECTRICAL STORM

I never hear anyone talk about, ever. It is never mentioned in dicussions about U2 favorites. Why?? Electrical storm is an awesome song that deserves more attention. Anyone agree/disagree? And what do you think is U2's most underrated song?

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I love this song so much like I'm married to it!!!! It definately deserves more credit. OMG, and the video, :shocked: I wish that was me Larry was carrying and adoring!!

GRACE, 'cause it has the same harmonies as the overrated SYCMIOYO (tough, you think you’ve got the stuff...)
immho - in my mega humble opinion) :sexywink:

cjboog said:
ELECTRICAL STORM

I never hear anyone talk about, ever. It is never mentioned in dicussions about U2 favorites. Why?? Electrical storm is an awesome song that deserves more attention. Anyone agree/disagree? And what do you think is U2's most underrated song?
Agreed, but only the William Orbix remix. :)

Electrical Storm is a great song

Most Underated? Something like Drowning Man, or Mothers of the Disappeared.

Basically anything off of October.

I've never seen any topiX about "Rejoice Appreciation Thread" or "I love I Threw a Brick!"

It's almost like the album everyone forgot. :(

babyman said:
They seem to have forgotten the October album....................I Fall Down is another undervalued great one
Yea totally. :( I was reading a thread on some poll they did on a fansite about albums and songs etc. and on the least favorite album chart October was 2nd to last, only Passengers beat it. Why do so many people dislike, or forget about the album. I think it's one of their best. the songs are beautiful. Lots of piano and badass guitar riffs (rejoice) and cool bass breaks live (ITABTAW) :drool: amazing album. Maybe I'll make a thread about it one day so i can share the amazingingness that is October! :D

I agree with Electrical Storm. It's a beautiful song. I would also add I Fall Down, Drowning Man, Walk to the Water, Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses, and If God Will Send His Angels to the underrated list.

Electrical Storm -the Orbit version- def the best song since ATYCLB

An Cat Dubh is probably my favorite early U2 song...except for maybe Sunday Bloody Sunday..but that ain't underrated

Yes, Drowning man is underrated, and is extremely emotional. It's almost like my hypothetical talk-me-out-of-suicide song

4th of July doesn't get many mentions. As a mood setter it's unbelievable

Hmmm...Ultraviolet anyone?

I feel like "Do You Feel Loved" gets a bad rep...but it's a great sexual anthem...U2 doesn't have many of those...overtly sexually speaking

In a little while...best song off ATYCLB

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me...excellent rocker

Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

I saw U2 5 times during ZooTV and this song was by far and away the best tune every single show. I know it's a bold statement with UTEOTW, The Fly, Zoo Station, Bullet and the "Helicopter" beginning of RTSS.

Not the most underrated, but... Summer Rain. A nice little 00s U2 tune.

Back
Top Bottom