The Mercy/Ground Beneath Her Feet/Stateless appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
The more I listen to these songs, the more I want U2 to continue in this direction. Stateless and Ground Beneath seem quite similar to me. And Mercy is just a killer anthem!

:drool:

I agree whole-heartedly, but would just like to add that I think all of the tracks on the MDH soundtrack which feature U2/a member of U2 (i.e Bono) are brilliant (especially Dancing Shoes).

beau2ifulday said:
I agree whole-heartedly, but would just like to add that I think all of the tracks on the MDH soundtrack which feature U2/a member of U2 (i.e Bono) are brilliant (especially Dancing Shoes).

:hmm: Maybe I should get the MDH soundtrack then.

Zootlesque said:
The more I listen to these songs, the more I want U2 to continue in this direction. Stateless and Ground Beneath seem quite similar to me. And Mercy is just a killer anthem!

:drool:

I love you.

All three of those songs are in my top 25. they are beautiful and perfect and I love them and U2's next album should be called Mercy and be the best album made by anyone ever.

Re: Re: The Mercy/Ground Beneath Her Feet/Stateless appreciation thread

AtomicBono said:

I love you.

All three of those songs are in my top 25. they are beautiful and perfect and I love them and U2's next album should be called Mercy and be the best album made by anyone ever.

Ah... I was wondering when you were gonna respond. :wink:

These songs really are beautiful both musically & lyrically and very different from the current ATYCLB-HTDAAB phase.

Re: Re: Re: The Mercy/Ground Beneath Her Feet/Stateless appreciation thread

Zootlesque said:

Ah... I was wondering when you were gonna respond. :wink:

These songs really are beautiful both musically & lyrically and very different from the current ATYCLB-HTDAAB phase.

Oh you know I'll reply to any thread you make :sexywink:

for the benefit of the human race I have uploaded Mercy

h ttp://s46. ysi .com/d.aspx?id=3CMJNRW4P25FW0H09HS64VSM1L

All three are wondeful songs. :up: The Ground Beneath Her Feet and Stateless are the two best tracks on the entire MDH soundtrack. I go back and forth between which one is better, so I'm glad I can appreciate them both at once in this thread. :D

Back
Top Bottom