The Lovetown appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blueeyedgirl said:

Those Sydney shows were rescheduled at the end of the Oz/NZ tour ie 17,18,19 November.

For those shows, they got in female backing singers (Zan who was in I'm Talking with Kate Ceberano, and her sister I believe) and the shows were filmed by Richard Lowenstein (again, if I remember correctly). I know I have God Part II on tape somewhere where Bono's stripping his top off.

There was a rumour floating around after that Adam was quite taken with Zan and was flying her over to Dublin for the Christmas/New Year's shows. Never found out if it was ever true...:ohmy:

This one's for Axver.

Was watching a bootleg video of this last night off a friend and I was right! :ohmy: The back up singers for the last show were Zan and her twin Sherrine and the director was Richard Lowenstein.

Christ, I'm good!

Vodka DIDN'T kill all my brain cells then.......

:wink:

Go blueeyedgirl! :rockon:

I was wondering where this thread had got to! And I didn't realise Khanada had replied to me! But now I'm off to bed, so I'll get back to this thread tomorrow.

Lovetown ... :drool:

LOVETOWN was great. it was during the Western Springs / Auckland soundchecks when The Edge at first came up with a riff, which finally became their greatest song ever...the holy epic bittersweet ACROBAT:drool: the city of sails aka the city of the ONE TREE HILL obviously seems to be an inspiration for them. to the memory of Greg Caroll / Wanganui.

Back
Top Bottom