the longer version of Streets video on MTV's top 100 rock songs..also, help me out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
The video originally starts with the organ intro and ends after that cop comes in the van, saying "We're shutting it down", right?

Well, it is basically the same video, only it starts earlier with sounds of Bullet the blue sky, and more shots of the band (and lots of TV reporters voices) before the "i want to run" line comes.
Also, after the "shutting it down" part, it continues and Bono walks up to the microphone and says "We can do one more", afterwards shrugs and looks all apologetic into the camera, as if he wanted to say "no can do. we gotta quit playing." Also, the guitar beginning of Streets is heard again. And some more shots of the band.

Did anyone see this version yet?
By the way, Streets only made it to #91.

As for help: as you will see from my signature, i'm putting together some quotes from the band members on how it feels to play together. But i don't have any Adam quotes on that matter-who can get me those?

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-20-2001).]

Anyone?

------------------
"That's why i still love playing live in a rock'n'roll band. There's just this feeling of this thing could just about do anything..." - Edge

"Something inside said this could be everything in your life." - Bono

"U2 as a band does things no one else can do. I think that is a very powerful thing." - Larry

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-20-2001).]

I *think* that extended video's on the Best Of 1980-1990 video collection.

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

I believe in truth, beauty, freedom, and -- above all things -- love.

Back
Top Bottom