the last thread on some things...time to think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
and i do mean last. you won't be hearing another peep out of me on the "threat" subject.

i noticed there were some people saying i "rub people the wrong way".
so would that suggest that i am guilty of negativity for being myself, using my own style.
i never EVER purposely pissed off people. and it takes two to fight.

for some reason, some people have this idea stuck in their head that i just go around pushing people's buttons.
trust me, i do NOT like when that happens.

true, i probably deserve a slap in the face for SOME threads and i tend to be stubborn (some threads were probably better of never written at all), but not majority of them. and not with such hostility.

i am not suggesting sg is to be blamed for everything, death bear. but on the incident right now, she is. and for other stuff. not everything.

also, Calluna. the whole thing could go away easily (easier? who knows) if Elvis didn't start up another thread. and i don't think i'm wrong to assume Sicilian Goddess notified him of what happened, so triggering the whole thing. i also asked her to share her point of view and step forward. she never did that. and i have never heard her say anything about hating me.

i am tired of all of this mess. i can't think of how else to deal with it anymore. i don't want to come to a hostile forum. i know i don't stand a chance when it comes to popularity, as far as Goddess is concerned.

but i'd like to think we can co-exist together, i'd hate if this was to come to an "me or her" state. because we all know who's gonna have to leave if it comes to that...
frown.gif

and as long as she lets go, so will i.

------------------
"be uncool, yes be awkward" - Always

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-07-2001).]

When people wrote that you "push buttons" or "have to have the last word" or "don't let things go" they were referring to threads like this. I think you said all that you needed to in the post originally started by Elvis (now since closed). However, you felt the need to respond one more time.

Well, if it helped you feel better, then I guess that's something. But I don't feel this thread will improve your situation.
frown.gif

i must, sadly, agree with doctorwho. i sympathize with your situation, but you must let things go. this one should never have been written.

try and get some relaxation, ok? i don't think this forum is incredibly relaxing, and is definitely not good for the old temper.

*whortense chomps a few magnesium tablets for her nerves

kokekokko
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Originally posted by doctorwho:
When people wrote that you "push buttons" or "have to have the last word" or "don't let things go" they were referring to threads like this. I think you said all that you needed to in the post originally started by Elvis (now since closed). However, you felt the need to respond one more time.

Well, if it helped you feel better, then I guess that's something. But I don't feel this thread will improve your situation.
frown.gif

i felt the need to respond to Calluna's and death bear's (and others) responses to the closed thread. just a matter of action-reaction. and since i don't have their emails-and they don't have mine, i did it here.
i wasn't anwering just for yet more writing's sake. (though i realise it may seem that way)
just clearing things up, and releasing what was on my mind. and trying to make sure people understand where i'm coming from.

and hoping a certain person might come in here and want to talk, and trying to work things out. we're both adults-no reason not to deal with this whole thing mature way between us, without any third party.

ps: to move on a different matter, doctorwho. i saw your posts in BEAL's "Chicago" thread. and i thougt you guys are both very funny!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 10-07-2001).]

Originally posted by baker6621:
I think it was dumb to start a new thread. Everyone now knows about it, instead of emailing eachother privatley and no one ele knowing. Just my 3 cents.

Hey you! Stop reading Interference and hit the books! I want to see a 4.0 next semester! U2 should RAISE your grades, not drop them.
mad.gif

XOXO (from Mad1
wink.gif
)

U2 Girl-
I know how you feel.
I am w/you.
Now listen-you don't need to respond.
It has the 'appearence' of redundancy.
Be good.
Take Care-
Diamond.

PS- Dr Who-
Its time to 'shake the farts out of the blankets'.
Did you go back to 80s thread yet?(Who do u look like?)
Curious.
Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Hey U2girl I'm all with you.
Why should anybody close any thread, if you don't like it just don't go on reading and replying to it!!! It's the same case with this thread - if somebody is tired by u2girl why is he reading it???
U2girl don't change you point of view just b/c they say that you are wrong - change it only if you realy SEE that they are not wrong (again it's all subjective). I personaly think that they don't and posibly can't understand you and can't understand where you are coming from, and in some way vice versa.

In any case don't go away - it would be anti U2 of you and even more of others if they made you go.

good luck

fucking lame already.

im sick of this shit. i refuse to get in anymore arguments u2girl. i didnt bash you in that elvis thread, so i dont even know why you drag me in yet again. this is the last time i reply to this whole situation. moving on at this point is necessary.

and for your information...

the next thread of yours that i see, i will seriously be as super-kind as possible. i am not a jerk, at least in real. i will try to improve myself.

------------------
-deathbear

The previous thread on this topic was closed.

The topic is closed.

I now consider this a 'cross post'.

Do what's best for everyone and move on.

Now this thread and topic shall remain closed.

Any confusion? (This is a rhetorical question.)

Joel

------------------
-Elvis
http://interference.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom