The Judas Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
i thought this would have been a great name for the album , cos such a tree does exist, and its got pink flowers. ill try and find a pic...

(why am i posting this?) :der:

JudasTree2.jpg

pretty aint it?

Last edited:
I think I've heard of that tree before. Its kinda interesting, because its the antithesis of the Joshua Tree, which was named for the prophet Joshua. But naming an album after another tree would be repetetive, though it is an interesting thought.

this album is meant to be the sound of 4 men chopping down the Joshua tree, ie: evil, ie: Judas.

i thought it was a good idea. albeit a late one.

MooMoo! said:
this album is meant to be the sound of 4 men chopping down the Joshua tree, ie: evil, ie: Judas.

i thought it was a good idea. albeit a late one.

No, I see what your getting at, and it is an interesting idea.

Its kinda interesting to note the contrast between the two trees. The Judas tree is rather pretty and colorful, whereas the Joshua, though neat, is kinda eerie looking.

i had an idea to call the album "Love and Peace (or Else)" since that's the name of one of the songs, and have a Love and Peace rose on the cover (there really is a rose called that).

hmm...i think i like that...I'll have to mull a bit...i'm just not sure, cuz it's kinda obvious when put in juxtaposition with say vertigo...and since that';s the only bit I know and love, it feels better for it to be HTDAAB. especially if you do the oh, it's not political press gambit. good title for a track though...keep em off balance. back and forth, back and forth. swaying to the music. love and peace or else is your dad saying, so help me don't make me turn this car around, and nobody likes that riff unless it's from bill cosby. even then, he gets shit for it.
I am totally plugged in right now to the dr. strangelove thing. even though john tries to make me watch it ( ireally do need to submit to his will sometimes it seems) . but I don;t want to watch the original, I crave the remix!
in 12 versions! with bootlegged shows from three venues! I just don't want to have anything to do with buying that...
selling it might be very cool though!
I was flashing on the way over before you shook me up not letting me get my fix that I have been so into this blue and black thing, but that's just gotta be the master. the soldier boys have to wear khaki, in that grungey 70s way. not too obvious, or maybe yeah sometimes obvious...I dunno, I might be stuck at zoostation , which is a fun little place to watch the crap parade by.
Blue and black to me are such power colors, power chords...maybe...i dunno i'm very confused. flowers are definitely not the way to go though, way too ben&jerrygarcia. i don;t know...there's surely gonna be a lot to look at!

it just can't be too cluttered...clutter worked for ab gorgeously well. there;s gotta be terror and we've lost our ability to feel terror when it's broadcast every single fucking day thricely.
i submit this already...i have had the piss knocked out of me and must visit the little girls room!

Back
Top Bottom