The Joshua Tree...in 1926

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lemontreeexit

The Fly
I Believe (that is with 95% certainty) that I have found a photo of the Joshua Tree in 1926. It is the same location, the same basic structure, even has 5 limbs which have grown and the limb which fell can be seen. On top of it all the mountains, while not the same angle are in perfect relation. Also, the rate of growth would be consistent, Having been to the site several times I BELIEVE this may be it. I do not have a way to post this yet as I don't think my post count is high enough, nor do I have permission from the collection. I can direct you to it if you would like to drop me a PM. I am especially interested in opinions of those who have been to the site.....

but I am FREAKING out after finding this hahahaha

Alright, I will do that, I'm going to do a side by side comparison and post it here shortly!

Here is a very quick comparison I just did- The angle of the pictures are different but I really do think this is it!
pjt.jpg

She was just a cute little baby yucca at that time..:yippie:

She had no idea how important, famous and loved she would be later :love:

People shouldn´t let her die...:sad:

My favorite U2 symbol ever !!!!!!:love:

The Timbisha tribe, I've been talking to them and I am going to visit with a couple of the older members when I return in April, I've gotten several different years from them ranging from 1860-1890.

Back
Top Bottom