THE INTERFERERS Sing w/me Game - Front and Back Cover Art - Please Vote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which front and which back are your favorite

• front #1

Votes: 29 82.9%
  • front #2

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • front #3

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • back #1

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • back #2

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • back #3

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Miringeltje

An Interferer
Please vote for your favorite front and back cover

I know I've already done it before, but I wanted to say it again again:

Thank you for participating.

Whether it was singing, mixing and editing, guitar playing, submitting artwork, making videos, writing the lyric legend(s), keeping track of the available lines, putting songs and lyric legends online, voting in the polls, reading the threads and lyric legends, watching videos, looking at the artwork and listening to the songs!

Front:

front1.jpg

front2.png

front3.png

Back:

back1.jpg

back2.png

back3.png

Who would have thought that my mocking title of Deaf Jams in a comment to QB would become the official album name? :lol:

Thanks for the bump, Sicy!!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Where's the Martini?! :scream:

:grumpy:

Where's your submission of it? :scream:

:grumpy: :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Holy shit! That's right. That would make the best cover! :ohmy:

A multi colored martini probably to represent all the songs! :drool:

Well, feel free to make it!

Can't do it myself.
'Cause as good as my ideas look in my head, the real work always turns out rather crappy.

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:
Well, come on and make it then!

Maybe I can give it a try but only after I get back home in the evening after work. Can you wait that long? :slant:

Or you can always ask the photoshop queens, Queen Bee, Pla, got_edge etc. to have a go at it! :wink:

Can we do this? Whoever is interested make up some new art with (or without) martinis. And perhaps these can be added to the existing options and a new poll made. :shrug:

Zootlesque said:
Can we do this? Whoever is interested make up some new art with (or without) martinis. And perhaps these can be added to the existing options and a new poll made. :shrug:

Sure go ahead, 'cause there definitely wasn't enough time to submit art for the front and back cover.

Nor was ever mentioned in the first post of the previous polls how much art work was submitted for the front and back cover.

Also, you were never encouraged to submit artwork for the front and back cover during previous polls either.

And of course nothing was ever said about when the last poll for the front and back cover would be up.

:wink:

It's all good.

Whoever is interested in making a new front and back cover, you have until Monday 11 AM to contribute, with a new poll going up after that.

Hurry!
Can't wait to see new submissions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom