the "I JUST GOT POPMART DVD" thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
circuit city will sell it on Tues for 21.99 (the bonus CD one) and the regular one is 11.99.

Anyone find a better price?

babyman said:
The very question is: Is it worth buying? I mean the 2 edition one.
I already have the VHS, I would buy it, but it feels a bit sick if I have to buy something I already have. That's why obviously, if I will buy it, I will buy the deluxe edition. Is it worth?
I've already saved money, but there's the TOTO LIVE IN PARIS 2007 that bites................................

If you have a decent dolby digital hi fi system then its worth buying the DVD just for the 5.1 soundtrack as VHS dolby stereo is crap compared to it.

Am I the only one finding it REALLY hard to navigate on the Menu pages of the second disc???

Great, great sound and vision on the main disc. Please is just brilliant, as is Bullet.

Does anyone know about Easter Eggs? I followed the earlier link but its in German! :(

nathan1977 said:
Best Buy is selling the 2-disc Tuesday for $19.99, and the 1-disc for $9.99.

Will have to make a trip to Best Buy in the morning before work. Thanks for the info.

I suspect I'll be paying about $50 odd for the double disc from JB in a few days.

I'm buying Singstar legends as well :hyper: Life on Mars, Imagine... :drool:

greety said:

I got it today for €26.60 in the Media Market :)

:grumpy: dang! I got ripped off ><

I usually don't go to MM cause it's pretty far cycling where I live... Free record shop is a bit closer, and they usually have special editions and such... in my smaller part of the city they only have a little store that only has 1disc stuff and such.. :hmm: but I DID get the best of 1990-2000 double disc from there! pity I didn't buy the 1980-90 one while they still had it ><

Popmartijn said:

Yeah, that's where I went too (although probably not in the same branch as you bought it :) )

:wave:

Yeah, I did have to travel a bit , but not THAT far :lol:

GG, I can relate to your feeling ripped off :|

I bought most of my previous dvd's much too fast (at the local Extrazone) at a similar price you've paid.

I nearly came to buying it here again ,when I suddenly thought about the MM.
I called to ask if they had it and I even asked if there was a big difference in price between the 2 versions (they have a policy of not giving prices over the phone) and he even gave me the 2 prices :lol:

Got mine @ Best Buy during lunch a couple of hours ago... had 2 ask 4 it cuz it wasn't "on the shelves" yet.... lazy bastards.

AWESOME packaging!!!!!!!

I got it for 20 bucks and it's on it's way to my work (well it will be here in a few days)

Back
Top Bottom