The 'i detest Heartland with a passion'non appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anti- Heartland thread get to France and live a long yet uneventful life married to a long and uneventful wife

boystupidboy said:
Well the title says it all really:madspit:

:cue eminem:

Guess who's back
back again
boy is back
got no friends
gues who's back, guess who's back
to attack, and get jacked

etc

DISCLAIMER
:) Just kidding boy - not deliberately being unkind or nasty - it's just that you always seem to moan about the band!
Oh yeah - just in case: the last line referred to your constant bitching about U2, not to anyone attacking you !:lol:

Last edited:
i'd just like to remind everyone that this is an ANTI-heartland thread. as in you don't like the song. i've seen some people come in and talk about how much they like the song and i think the thread title is throwing some. (i'm not referring to those who are calling boystupidboy crazy, btw).

for those of you who are looking for the heartland appreciation thread, it's here: http://forum.interference.com/t122202.html :wave:

I like the original thread better. I think its funny how boy is always pissed about something though!

chucky28 said:
Did you get this Axver?? :wink:
:lmao: i wasn't referring to axver though, honest. there are some people posting in this thread who i think might think this is an appreciation thread. i couldn't care less if people want to pot in here that they like heartland, just keep it under control and on topic. :wave:

chucky28 said:

Did you get this Axver?? :wink:

No. :wink:

If you don't like Heartland, you need to get your ears checked. Heartland is :drool: :love: :heart: :up: and anyone who thinks otherwise shall be ... HAUNTED BY THE SPIRITS OF THE GHOST RANCH HILLS!

Mods, I think Axver needs another reminder that he is not welcome to post his love for "heartland" here. He never learns from his mistakes I guess...like saying that zoo tv is the worst tour. Pretty sad :(

If you don't like Heartland, your tastes are wrong. What, music is subjective? Not when it comes to Heartland! :wink:

I shall continue to haunt this thread! :evil:

Axver said:

No. :wink:

If you don't like Heartland, you need to get your ears checked. Heartland is :drool: :love: :heart: :up: and anyone who thinks otherwise shall be ... HAUNTED BY THE SPIRITS OF THE GHOST RANCH HILLS!

I think the intent of this thread is not to say 'I hate Heartland' or anything of that sort. I think it is just to vent your anger at the totally overrated and ridiculous worship that goes on around here by some people :wink: :wink: with threads going up to 250 or 300 posts per person. PER PERSON!

Zootlesque said:

I think the intent of this thread is not to say 'I hate Heartland' or anything of that sort. I think it is just to vent your anger at the totally overrated and ridiculous worship that goes on around here by some people :wink: :wink: with threads going up to 250 or 300 posts per person. PER PERSON!

You're one to talk about totally overrated and ridiculous worship, Zoochtung obsessor.

Axver said:

You're one to talk about totally overrated and ridiculous worship, Zoochtung obsessor.

Okay...

a.) I don't posts 2000 times in the same thread with the same lines like I :heart: Zoo. Or I :heart: Achtung... I'm talking mindless worship. I would at least quote lyrics or talk about the album and tour.

b.) Stop saying Zoochtung... :madspit: :eyebrow: :wink: :| :mad:

c.) Go to a.)

I'm sorry... Maybe I'm missing something - but what's with all these threads? What's next? "The 'I-think-Heartland-is-okay' " thread? LOL.

And I think it's possible to love both Heartland and the Achtung Baby/Zooropa material. I certainly do. LOL!

Well about loving both Heartland and the Achtung baby/Zooropa period, I think there is something about Heartland that kind of connects with the songs of the 1990`s. It has to do with the groove of the song.

axver, please...you are more than welcome to share your opinion. but please, don't come and troll this thread.

the same goes for anyone going in and shitting all over the heartland appreciation thread. i won't bother posting this in both threads (for now - if need be, i will). zootlesque, the same goes for you.

you both have your own threads, can we play nice now? :wink:

Re: Re: The 'i detest Heartland with a passion'non appreciation thread

sallycinnamon78 said:

:cue eminem:

Guess who's back
back again
boy is back
got no friends
gues who's back, guess who's back
to attack, and get jacked

etc

DISCLAIMER
:) Just kidding boy - not deliberately being unkind or nasty - it's just that you always seem to moan about the band!
Oh yeah - just in case: the last line referred to your constant bitching about U2, not to anyone attacking you !:lol:

"boy is back"??? I never really went away.I've just kinda' run out of things to say now i'm nearly upto 1000 posts:wink:

sallycinnamon78 said:
Zootlesque - this forum has always been a circus.

So I'm told. :wink:
if you think it's a circus now, you should've seen it back before the mods started forcing all non-U2 threads to be created in lemonade stand.

now that was a circus :drunk:

or during the great forums switchover when there was just one big forum for everyone: ls + eykiw + pleba + plus everything else = :coocoo:

Zootlesque said:

Okay...

a.) I don't posts 2000 times in the same thread with the same lines like I :heart: Zoo. Or I :heart: Achtung

Exactly my thoughts. But I think Axver just does that to get on our nerves. It's obvious.

chucky28 said:

Exactly my thoughts. But I think Axver just does that to get on our nerves. It's obvious.

This forum was in desperate need of some eighties love.

Or wait, am I meant to be not posting on this thread now? *scurries back to the pro-Heartland thread* Enjoy your hating! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom