The Heart - 6 minutes together, 6 minutes apart....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BostonAnne

Refugee
"The E*Trade Super Bowl Halftime Show will be an adventure in itself, one that was in the works long before U2 arrived in town. There have been 3,500 volunteers in the New Orleans area working on the show. After the first half of Super Bowl XXXVI is over, the band's giant heart-shaped stage has to be put together in just six minutes. After U2's three-song performance, the crew has another six minutes to take everything apart.

"It's going to be a spectacle, both live and on television," said show producer Dennis Despie."

This is going to be interesting! What I want to know is how many of the 3,500 volunteers are going to get to hang out in the heart during the show?

full story: http://www.superbowl.com/xxxvi/ce/feature/0,3892,4919589,00.html

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

can you imagine having to do that? organized chaos.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Oh, Geez. Could you imagine if in their haste of setting up the stage, it's done improperly and the whole thing collapses??!!??

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom