The Hands That Built America

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet353

War Child
...just heard the clip that is on U2.com and I thought it sounded great. It has a sweeping cinematic quality that really hooked me. What do you guys think? I just wish they would change the title.

ultraviolet353 said:
...just heard the clip that is on U2.com and I thought it sounded great. It has a sweeping cinematic quality that really hooked me. What do you guys think? I just wish they would change the title.

Although it sounded nice and pleasant, I am hoping that U2 produces some "heavier' sounding material with much of their new work. Don't get me wrong, ATYCLB is great and their most cohesive work since AB, but they are becoming extremely sappy. A song here or there on Contemporary Top 40 radio stations is ok. When you become a staple on those stations, that is a sign of age setting in.

Here's to hoping the next U2 rocks hard!!!

Re: Re: The Hands That Built America

MBH said:

Although it sounded nice and pleasant, I am hoping that U2 produces some "heavier' sounding material with much of their new work. Don't get me wrong, ATYCLB is great and their most cohesive work since AB, but they are becoming extremely sappy. A song here or there on Contemporary Top 40 radio stations is ok. When you become a staple on those stations, that is a sign of age setting in.

Here's to hoping the next U2 rocks hard!!!

You said it. Now tell Bono.

Back
Top Bottom