The greatest song ever recorded.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
'Sometimes you can't make it own your own' is my favourite u2,and therefore favourite ever,song.I thought i'd get bored of it by now but no,its as close to perfection as any song could be:drool: :drool: :drool: I like it very much:| :drool: :|

funny, aardvark leaves me messages w/ "heavy breathing"

oh, and SYCMIOYO is a fantastic song, but probably not the best ever recorded

it makes no sense really, that it's your favourite u2 song THUS the best song ever for you

mine would be queen - show must go on, even though i'd prefer u2 to queen

even rem to queen

Fav band: U2
Fav song by fav band: Miracle Drug
Best Song Ever Recorded: Supper's Ready (Genesis)

Axver's favourite song = 11 O'clock Tick Tock
Best song ever recorded = Where The Streets Have No Name

Best song ever recorder: Streets - U2
Favourite song of favourite band: Streets/Bad/The Fly/Stay
Overall favourite song: U2 - Streets/The Fly ; pearl Jam- Alive/Corduroy

I can't say less than this.

shaun vox said:
ONE studio version!!!!

too bad it does not sound good live but the album version is fucking mind blowing!!!

Have you heard the version from Dublin ZooTV or even Sydney ZooTV? One studio version is great but some of the better live versions exceed it, IMO.

Personally I'm not big on SYCMIOYO...I agree with Discoteque though, nothing beats Stairway for me based on my personal opinion, general opinion, and legacy. Best U2 song ever recorded??...gee, favorite is Ultraviolet, but I would probably have to go with Streets or ISHFWILF--Ive never met a non-U2 fan who doesnt like this song, it has such incredible appeal to the masses.

And Macphisto PT... :rockon: :rockon: PEARL JAM :rockon: :rockon:

MrBrau1 said:
Stairway isn't even close to being the greatest Zeppelin tune.

I completely agree, my fav is Hey Hey What Can I Do. But what Im saying is that in terms of general public opinion, most everyone loves it, even someone who is not into Led Zeppelin.

Streets , studio version

The best song ever recorded.

The perfect sound of the textures, the keyboards flow, the guitar, the bass and drums entering, the power , the velvet in Bono's voice, the majesty in the lyrics.

Where the streets have no name !

Stairway to heaven ?,,, No, no siree.

SYCMIOYO is a piss poor song. Can't remember the last time I played it as it bores the fuc#ing pants off me now. To be calling it the best song ever must mean you are in a straightjacket or verrrrrrrrrrrrrry high on drugs. What is it your smoking m8!:wink:

rjhbonovox said:
SYCMIOYO is a piss poor song. Can't remember the last time I played it as it bores the fuc#ing pants off me now. To be calling it the best song ever must mean you are in a straightjacket or verrrrrrrrrrrrrry high on drugs. What is it your smoking m8!:wink:
I'm totally drug free thanks.The words,emotion,flow of SYCMIOYO is flawless.An absolute masterpiece IMO:drool:

Back
Top Bottom