"The Game" Has A U2 iPOD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
Anyone notice in the video for The Game's "How We Do It" with 50 Cent that he has a U2 iPOD next to his bed when he wakes up? Thought that was kind of funny. Check it out at launch.com...

That is sooooo funny.....HAHAHA. how random is that?

Is that one of the G-Unit guys with the new album coming out?

Yeah I know a few people who aren't even really into the band who just want it b/c they think the red and black looks good.

Hey I just realized, my new ipod is my university's colors! School spirit!! :)

lauren430 said:
Yeah I know a few people who aren't even really into the band who just want it b/c they think the red and black looks good.

Some people I know at another message board say the same thing...they aren't all that big on U2, but they love the color scheme.

At least I'm not the only one who thought of TRIPLE H after seeing the thread...

I... AM... THE GAME!!!!!!

majid23 said:
Anyone notice in the video for The Game's "How We Do It" with 50 Cent that he has a U2 iPOD next to his bed when he wakes up? Thought that was kind of funny. Check it out at launch.com...

When you said The Game I thought of the Micheal Douglass movie and got confused, because U2 iPods weren't out back then, in fact, iPods weren't out at all, in fact, I doubt if even MP3 Players existed...

but yeah, that's random and awesome. Some of my friends were all like "I don't even like U2 but I want one of those U2 iPods!" so, U2 is t3h k3wL.

Of course the Nature Boy does... haven't you ever heard Elevation?

Flair2.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom