The Fly Sunglasses On The Next Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I think so too. I swear I saw them living in a condo in Florida, drawing pension from Principal Management.

no.

Slapnutz said:

Haven't you heard their last two albums? :wink:

Yes, one was U2 trying to write pop music, the other was U2 going back to the classic U2 sound (you could condense all of their career into one album and it'd probably end up sounding a lot like Bomb).

It's like saying JT and Rattle and Hum are the same album. Similar themes and sounds, but not really the same thing.

He wore them shortly during one concert on the Vertigo Tour - don't know exactly which one. Someone had thrown the shades from the audience to him.

No, I think they would look ridiculous now. I've never liked them, no matter how ironic they were meant to be. I'm fine with all the sunglasses Bono's been wearing recently, except maybe the round ones from Cannes, they just don't fit him.

djerdap said:
He wore them shortly during one concert on the Vertigo Tour - don't know exactly which one. Someone had thrown the shades from the audience to him.

Brisbane. The glasses were passed to him by a member here, quadcaster, though I don't think I've seen him around these parts lately. I met him the day before the Brisbane concert when we were watching the band rehearse - nice guy, I believe it was his birthday the day of the concert.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
yes.

he will also wear the dress he wore during the One video and perform a hoola at larry craig's bah mitzvah.

While waving a white flag and changing into that bubble suit from Popmart

040508_rock_wide.hmedium.jpg

and wayne coyne will roll past him.. laughing.

Re: Re: Re: The Fly Sunglasses On The Next Tour?

LemonMelon said:

:sad: The Fly has definitely aged. :lol:

I think he look younger when he put them on in that video. You definetly saw that Fly still is alive in Bono when the glasses was on him :)

Anyone here got any photo from the Brisbane show when he have the glasses?

Back
Top Bottom