the end of the world - page 6 (sex sells)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hate being sick and i hate everything about anything about being sick and i hate the sickness and no i dont have anthrax and yes i do have a cold and yes i do have asthma NOO i dont want you sympathy and yes i do want you people to make fun of illness and redicule it so it will be feel bad and no i dont care if i hurt a disease' feelings

------------------
-death bear

Oh bear........ does sex sells have something to do with your post?

tongue.gif

Well yes I'm glad that you dont have anthrax no I dont open my mail and no diseases are not funny.

Gao to you, illness!!
mad.gif

Stupid illness, you think you're so tough, but you're not! And furthermore, we never really liked you, we were just being polite! That's right, I said it! So go find somebody else to pick on because the bear is not going to take it anymore.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

O.K., I give - what the heck is "GOA?"

Sorry you are ill Death Bear. Drink lots of fluid - no, alcohol is not the appropriate "fluid" here.

------------------
dwlogo3.jpg

A proud member of the "No BEALs Club."

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 10-17-2001).]

i'll bite... you're a wuss... drink plenty of fluids... take some tylenol... have a vitamin... don't drink/smoke... use your albuterol every 3-4 hours for the next week and then wean yourself back down to prn... stay on your singulair... finish taking your steroids... and don't bother me anymore... oh yeah, for goodness sake, go and get a flu shot next week when you're feeling better... how's that? you weanie
smile.gif
(p.s. i'm sure you'll be good as new in 7-10 days)

------------------
It costs a fortune to look this trashy.

Originally posted by hcmiller:
i'll bite... you're a wuss... drink plenty of fluids... take some tylenol... have a vitamin... don't drink/smoke... use your albuterol every 3-4 hours for the next week and then wean yourself back down to prn... stay on your singulair... finish taking your steroids... and don't bother me anymore... oh yeah, for goodness sake, go and get a flu shot next week when you're feeling better... how's that? you weanie
smile.gif
(p.s. i'm sure you'll be good as new in 7-10 days)

Futhurmore I would prescribe that you only read SexyDiamond Threads..to see you thru your illness..and of course to avoid a relapse.

Diamond

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
If curious click
links for
Boston 4 story
and photos..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 10-18-2001).]

Originally posted by BabyGrace:
whatever you do DB, don't take Tylenol and drink Coke and then try and go to sleep. i found out the hard way that it doesn't quite work and there's nothing worse than wishing you were dead to the world and lying there instead feeling sorry for yourself, mad at your cold, and listening to your heart racing at a million miles per hour
biggrin.gif

heres my sympathy cos I figure if youre mad for recieving sympathy maybe you'll forget how sucky you feel
wink.gif

down with stupid little viruses, lifes too short for them

smile.gif
thanks babygrace

------------------
-death bear

whatever you do DB, don't take Tylenol and drink Coke and then try and go to sleep. i found out the hard way that it doesn't quite work and there's nothing worse than wishing you were dead to the world and lying there instead feeling sorry for yourself, mad at your cold, and listening to your heart racing at a million miles per hour
biggrin.gif

heres my sympathy cos I figure if youre mad for recieving sympathy maybe you'll forget how sucky you feel
wink.gif

down with stupid little viruses, lifes too short for them

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

oh no problem at all
biggrin.gif

um are you being nice? you better watch yourself, cuddle bear

why am i reading the 4thor5th or sumthing like that page of this forum? argh

------------------
but for the grace of love I'd will the meaning of heaven from above...

Back
Top Bottom