The Edge on cover of Guitar magazine, disc included

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I just saw it but couldn't buy it, and it was in a plastic bag so I couldn't look at it. It's the Sept. issue and it has Edge on the cover holding a guitar with tabs and an interview inside. You also get a disc with Edge's pic on it, I'm not sure if it's a CD or a DVD Or CDR or what. Just thought I'd let you know. If anyone has this and can tell us more please post!

Thanks U2 Kitten, the Tres Chords forum has been all abuzz about this.

:rockon:

PS: I believe the puplication is Guitar World. Anyone know what tabs are included?

Cannot wait to get this! :up: Even though it means I will have to brave the horror that is Wal-Mart. :crack:

The DVD consists of a short video detailing the Edge's equipment...its narrated by someone from Guitar World (I think) and the Edge does not make an appearance. Its mainly technical info.

There is also a Doors video, the girls of Vivid Video modeling the latest guitars and some Ozzfest video lessons.

I like how this thread isn't closed even though the same was posted in pleaba, but if I try that shit it gets closed within 5 seconds.

love it.

JOFO: I agree. the whole cross-posting, or same thread thing and being screamed at for doing so, is a little.. overblown.
been a victim of that as well. so i know how you feel. (as i get banned for saying this, but i dont care anymore.)

JOFO said:
I like how this thread isn't closed even though the same was posted in pleaba, but if I try that shit it gets closed within 5 seconds.

love it.

There can't be a mod on every street corner; instead of whining about it, just slip them a message.,.,.that'll get it down...me, I'm just passing through so I could care either way, but your comments make it look like the mods aren't doing the job or just being selective about their job...:no:

JOFO said:

love it.

Hey, I am a long time vet here, I know the deal.

The threads are different!! I wasn't just putting the same thing in other forums, I had a purpose for what and where I posted them! In the PLEBA thread, I was looking for girls to buy the magazine to scan the 'hot pics' so we could all 'drool' over them! When I put it here, it was just a heads up to non PLEBANs who don't usually read PLEBA who might be interested in reading the magazine and getting the disc. I knew exactly what I was doing, this is not a 'double post.' I guess the mods realized that too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom