The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 WEEK until the Japan Release of "No Line On The Horizon"!!! :wave:

Its official, I've worn out my mp3 of NLOTH 2.

Woah!
I wasn't gonna listen to it, until the album came out.
But caved on Sunday.
Only listened once.
And for the life of me can't remember that much about it.

Realizing this yesterday, I thought to myself : damn, it must be really heard to write a decent review based on one listen only.
Of course, I don't have a trained ear nor could I write to save my life.
But it did put yet another light on reviews.

Edit : Sorry, a bit OT.

i will admit, the synth intro of Magnificent is my ringtone right now, lol!

but i hear you. and i was worried about the clips distorting my first listen a little too.

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty ambivalent--if I had them on my iPod right now, I'd listen. But I'm still thinking that a leak has to be coming in the next few days...or at least that's what I keep telling myself. :wink:

:angry:

:wink: hey, it was abou 6 hours. gimme a break.

was only saying, was it 6 hours wow, that's flown by, its almost time to leave work and unfortunately interference, got a band rehearsal tonight, im considering not coming back online till the early hours of Thursday but I dont think I have the will power to do it, I have officially done nothing at work today but look at the blue screen before my eyes, and the occasional fresh air. Was really hoping it would of leaked just in time to drive home with it on as well, :down:

Rosebud-McPhisting's friend is trying to sort out the file type problem I think....he's left his computer for the day anyway so don't expect any updates from the man himself for a while yet!

The least U2 could do is come on Interference and chat with us while we wait for their album. Is that too much to ask!?! :wink:

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty ambivalent--if I had them on my iPod right now, I'd listen. But I'm still thinking that a leak has to be coming in the next few days...or at least that's what I keep telling myself. :wink:

maybe dissapointment has morphed into pessimism for me, but i'm really thinking that this won't leak until this weekend earliest.

Woah!
I wasn't gonna listen to it, until the album came out.
But caved on Sunday.
Only listened once.
And for the life of me can't remember that much about it.
Realizing this yesterday, I thought to myself : damn, it must be really heard to write a decent review based on one listen only.
Of course, I don't have a trained ear nor could I write to save my life.
But it did put yet another light on reviews.

The only review that came out based on one listen was the Andrew P. Street review. Every other reviewer listened to the album over a period of days.

Rosebud-McPhisting's friend is trying to sort out the file type problem I think....he's left his computer for the day anyway so don't expect any updates from the man himself for a while yet!

there is nothing to sort out. if a leak of the album is around, he will hear the music too. it´s not about the files because they are just fakes. tahts it. and the album isn´t around and well keeped by the record company.thats it.

He doesn't have the real album. Lets move along.

People if somebody comes in claiming they have the songs, but mysterious forces keep preventing them from posting them....................then what's the logical conclusion?

They don't have the songs.

If someone actually gets them they will not broadcast it. They will just leak them out there.

I forget if it were in this thread or the previous thread and i'm not wading through ridiculous posts to check, but did somebody say that the pressing plants hadn't begun making the CDs yet? is that really true, even with the Japanese release a week away? If so, that would explain why there hasn't been a leak yet. Do we know when they'll start mass production?

The only review that came out based on one listen was the Andrew P. Street review. Every other reviewer listened to the album over a period of days.

but no one of the wants to leak it. but what about this state magazine guy? he actuall give a shit about the new album. probably he is also interested to leak it? it´s worth to mail him. hehe.

i think i´ve heard NLOTH2 for 100times today. :rockon:

He doesn't have the real album. Lets move along.

People if somebody comes in claiming they have the songs, but mysterious forces keep preventing them from posting them....................then what's the logical conclusion?

They don't have the songs.

If someone actually gets them they will not broadcast it. They will just leak them out there.

I think a lot of people (consciously or subconsciously) want to be the hero and find the leak, and are ending up posting a lot of premature "the leak is here" info before even verifying because of that.

I forget if it were in this thread or the previous thread and i'm not wading through ridiculous posts to check, but did somebody say that the pressing plants hadn't begun making the CDs yet? is that really true, even with the Japanese release a week away? If so, that would explain why there hasn't been a leak yet. Do we know when they'll start mass production?

and here i am. yes. thats true because i had a good talk with a universal music guy. as for japan, they will start t he pressing in japan on sunday and then it goes out to the retail. thats totally common for big major acts to prevent leaks.

There is no leak on what.cd currently

talked with another music program director at Mix107.3 , they don't have any info on airplay, she told me to check with a "Rock" station :lol:

good question. i hadn't heard that, but it could be posted somewhere in the mess of tortellini posts.

you would think they would have to start pressing them soon though to fulfill all the online orders.

I heard, and this is just a rumour, that after they play the Brit Awards tomorrow night, that they're heading back to Fez to re-record bits of the album. Apparently during rehearsals last week, Edge was playing some real 'Molten Metal', and instead of being someone elses cockatoo, Bono suggested they re-record bits of the record.

:hyper:

This is just BS, right?

and here i am. yes. thats true because i had a good talk with a universal music guy. as for japan, they will start t he pressing in japan on sunday and then it goes out to the retail. thats totally common for big major acts to prevent leaks.

ah. then this album isn't leaking folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom