The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he got the files, but they are some format he can't figure out.

thankyou!

anyways im off out in a mo, so i cant be arsed to stare at a screen all day trying to convert files, that might even not be legit.

all i can tell you lot now is that i have all the tracks/files on my computer, without sound, also without a password required. this is not from a torrent site, nor is it torrent files.

anyways im not explaining myself anymore.

so slate me all you like, i dont care. but once i have the files in correct format, stay away with your brown tongues please.

Can someone link me to this report about Universal not manufacturing the discs yet? If that's legit, then I think I can safely step away from here for a little while. :wink:

Can someone link me to this report about Universal not manufacturing the discs yet? If that's legit, then I think I can safely step away from here for a little while. :wink:

its a rumour like everything else on these forums

Hello, hello folks
Just woke up...

Anyone could please fill me in with the events for the last 9-10 hours?

can't universal see this madness?? 10 threads just waiting for a leak? :doh:

They probably can, and in light of the entitlement whoredom and downright rudeness of some people here, they're probably wondering why U2 fans deserve an album at all.

Given some of the posts to Macphisting, if what he has does prove to be the album, I wouldn't be in a hurry to leak it more widely.

I'm here at an software company with a legion of programming freaks hungry to show their skills....so come up with a file and we should know in a few minutes

I think I will slowly step away from the computer for a bit.

if something should happen:giggle:, then someone send out the bat signal and I'll come back and enjoy the goodness.

They probably can, and in light of the entitlement whoredom and downright rudeness of some people here, they're probably wondering why U2 fans deserve an album at all.

Given some of the posts to Macphisting, if what he has does prove to be the album, I wouldn't be in a hurry to leak it more widely.

Get off your high horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom