The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually it looks like it was markoajda who broke the HTDAAB news. check out the old thread. "It's Here!!" is the name of it.

And he also has not posted in this madness :wink: ... I guess you could say gorman was the first man on the scene :lol:

if you are working there for 3 months for an internship, and you get much better paid from these groups, you will grab it and give it to them. these are the supplier.

:hmm: How much pay are we talking about here? Does it depend on which release you manage to leak?

Any way, if I had a paid internship, I wouldn't wanna get caught borrowing/stealing a CD and leaking it on the internet either. Wouldn't wanna lose my internship and not being able to graduate. And then I haven't even mentioned starting of your work career with a police record that states theft.
But hey, that's just me.

that's the funny thing about this thread. my heart doesn't even beat any faster now when i see these "It's Leaked" or "I found a torrent" posts. i just laugh it off.

all the non-newbie lurkers come out of the woodwork. 11 posts since 2002 baby! let's hope #12 has some proof, though i'm not holding any sort of breath.

that's the funny thing about this thread. my heart doesn't even beat any faster now when i see these "It's Leaked" or "I found a torrent" posts. i just laugh it off.

that's true. when it leaks, maybe i dont believe it.

What I found odd is how many fake torrents are showing up on mininova while there's almost nothing coming from pirat*bay or btjunkie. Not that this has anything to do with the leak :D, but it's odd.

:hmm: How much pay are we talking about here? Does it depend on which release you manage to leak?

Any way, if I had a paid internship, I wouldn't wanna get caught borrowing/stealing a CD and leaking it on the internet either. Wouldn't wanna lose my internship and not being able to graduate. And then I haven't even mentioned starting of your work career with a police record that states theft.
But hey, that's just me.

not every supplier get paid. but its a fact that 90% of the records leaks. that´s because they have a huge network of people in the music industry (from studio to pressing plants) all over the world who deliver the cds. but tehre are also groups who are dealing with the stuff and thats the reason why you can buy illegal copies in markets like china etc. the black market is that big there and they got them most time before the offical release.

i´ve posted some good reads on that topic in the other threads. it´s a huge world wide network and they are responsible that many records of well known artists leaked.

any news? I don't feel like going backwards and reading

here's what we're looking at:

- Irish Radio has said on air that they will be playing a couple tracks off the album on Thursday (2 sources, 1 here and another on @U2 have confirmed this).

- Supposedly, the CD's for the Japan release aren't being made until Sunday.

- Irish Radio has said on air that they will be playing a couple tracks off the album on Thursday (2 sources, 1 here and another on @U2 have confirmed this).

thanks...I hope we get some stuff thursday

I still don't buy this Japan premiere yet. I mean, I know u2.com isn't the best souce of info around, but they stated that Ireland is the fisrt country getting NLOTH. Why would they do that if they were releasing on Japan first? :shrug:

Looking at past sales it looks like they'd need to ship 100k copies first week. Would it be reasonable for them to press 100k on Sunday and ship them on Monday?

Maybe, but it would be a verrrrrrrrry tight schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom