The day Humanity lost

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ishkash

War Child
That building was just not a legendary Amercian architecture, but a great metaphor for humanity.The world trade centre stood for everything we are striving for, economic prosperity through open and fair trade.In such a times of tragedy I wish all of the United States strength and courage,for me its a bit familar, but the magnitude is unfathomable.

Its a fight that we must fight with our heads, not with our arms.The fight which uses arms has no end.I know easier said than done,but we cant ape them can we? They are barbaric can we be barbaric too.We have to prove that we are superior and the right people, our ways of doing things is the only way to do things.I've lost a friend in a bomb explosion too and my country is number 2 on these people's priority lists.But we have to maintain our superior stance.Punish them as hard as you can when you get them, I'm sure you will.But always lay the standards, not just follow them.

I just wish I dont sound like a pretentious asshole,excuse me if I'm sounding like one, but these are the things that we must maintain and follow...and I'm glad that US is doing this exceptionally well.

We are with you..all of us.

------------------
THNIK

[This message has been edited by ishkash (edited 09-11-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom