The Dalton brothers should release an album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimjam

Acrobat
It would be cool, just a 5-song EP of covers of songs or something, I mean just as a promo for any new U2 album

The Dalton Brothers should play a full 20-song show, film it for DVD, and release it.

There will be a prize for the first person who can suffer through all of it.

or 'macphisto and friends'

that be magical and a DVd entiled ' One night under the stars'

COBL_04 said:
I'm sorry, who are the Dalton Brothers again? Bono and the Edge? :reject:

An alterego of U2 where they dressed up and opened a few shows for themselves on the Joshua Tree Tour, playing "two types of music - country and western".

Axver said:

An alterego of U2 where they dressed up and opened a few shows for themselves on the Joshua Tree Tour, playing "two types of music - country and western".

Awesome Blues Brothers reference, I forgot they used it.

:lol:

shaun vox said:

TOO BAD they are a bore now days

Are you a Radiohead fan?

Too easy. :wink:

U2 aren't a bore. They were to some extent on ATYCLB, but not these days. To me at least.

I love it how adam has to be the girl in the band..:lol:
The dalton brothers rock! :rockon:

i would totally like to see the rest of the show...i would feel whack after doing that and then being U2..haha:wink:

I could've swore I heard of the Dalton Brothers long before I heard of U2 and that they were a real group :huh: I'm so confused now

Those video clips are utterly hilarious. I can't believe anyone in the crowd couldn't tell it was U2, given when Bono breaks into just a bit of his normal voice in the bridge of 'Lucille.' Bono sounds like Jeff Jarrett (the pro wrestler) and Edge sounds like Napoleon Dynamite's brother Kip.

i am lucky enough to have been at one of the joshua tree shows where the dalton brothers came out and i remember that we really couldn't tell it was them for the first few minutes. the crowd went insane when they finally did. that was good times.

Back
Top Bottom