The Crystal Ballroom - Song Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is definite single material

Have not heard it yet, but I did read an interesting tweet. Someone theorized Romanek's crystal ball picture tweet from a few weeks ago in Dublin could be an allusion to this song. Video and single?

Have not heard it yet, but I did read an interesting tweet. Someone theorized Romanek's crystal ball picture tweet from a few weeks ago in Dublin could be an allusion to this song. Video and single?

I hope so,waste of such a good song to effectively be a b-side.

Sent from my D6503 using U2 Interference mobile app

this is how the song goes

CarefulTerribleGrayling.gif

Ok, maybe I'm missing something but I'm not getting the hype for the new songs. They're solid b-sides but I wouldn't pick either of them to replace a track on the album.

Not a fan of the acoustic stuff either. Bono seems to be too loud and his vocal performance isn't that great.

I think the alternate Sleeps and Troubles are downright awful...

Haha, you tend to forget how Interference usually looks when new material is not released free on iTunes :D

I've put my request in the other thread, but just in case, I'd love a PM.

(I've ordered and paid for both the vinyl and the deluxe CD by the way, don't forget to buy everyone ;))

Hmmm....I can't tell if I like this or not...I was expecting...something more?

The beginning is great, but I feel like the song just kind of dies off towards the end. Not really digging the Electric Light Orchestra voice at the end either.

Maybe after a few more listens it will grow on me. At this stage, I prefer Lucifer's Hands though.

it's my birthday today.. anyone care to send the new songs my way? :wink:

basquill@ gmail.com

This song works well after Invisible.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom