The Complete U2: Who has it?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

suzannern2321

The Fly
Hi. I was interested in purchasing the Complete U2 even though I already have most of their cds already. Was wondering how many people have it and is it on cds or is it only possible to listen to on your ipod? What is included besides all the songs and remixes? Do you treasure this boxset since it is $150? Thanks for the help! :wink:

If you have all the songs and b-sides like I do, I don't feel it's worth it because you can just get all the other tracks, and unreleased tracks from U2 mp3 trading sites. All the songs are in the AAC format, so I don't know if any other mp3 players support that, and it's a pain to convert them to mp3 cuz they're right-protected.

If you have the majority of their work, I say don't get it, and just go search for the b-sides/remixes/live tracks seperately

If you want a full comprehensive break-down of what's in the box set, then go here: http://www.u2wanderer.org/isthatall/004.html

you can download live versions for free ;)

that lovetown show on there is one of the most traded bootlegs out there. if you go to the audio forum here and post a request youll be able to get these things for free

Back
Top Bottom