The Booklet with the DVD version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, the idea wasn't to be flashy. It's sort of intimate. Of course, there's a paradox about selling intimacy to the masses via mass production. :huh:

I like the book, but it seems so small for what the content is inside. I would imagine that each individual page/ piece of art inside was at least on letter sized paper. Bono's original paintings must have been much larger than that, maybe 16'' x 20'' or larger, so to downsize so much is a little awkward, but I'm really glad the decided to include the booklet. They need to open up the vaults a little bit more to make it seem like they didn't just create the art inside to sell it, rather to show it is really like them to do those kinds of things on the side, or as part of their rituals.

One thing that did bother me about the book was that I feel I'm gonna rip the damn thing in half when I open it. It's pretty tight and so smalle that if I open it too much, I think the binding might rip in half. Is it just me?

My only complaint with the book is that I can't read Bono's handwriting.

does anyone have any scans of the booklet?
or know were i could get them from

being a musician i read there is pics of edges line6 stompbox
with labels on it..

wouldnt mind seeing the pics if anyone can help please
email/pm or reply

thanks BB Mac

Last edited:
thanks beli for info but i cant seem to find it..
if anyone comes across it can you post the link

thanks BB Mac

The book is alright, nothing special. I looked through it once and never went back to it since. It's a must if you're a big u2 fan to have, but I wouldn't recommend it to the casual fan. The other edition was better with just the CD&DVD, the DVD is great.

I understand Bono's handwriting, meaning i'm closer to my goal.............:shifty:

I like the book, I think it's interesting & definitely different. The only thing I would have liked is a few pics of the band and perhaps a bigger book--I mean lengthwise, not thickness.

I couldn't read any of the handwriting. That's my main gripe.
It could have been so much better. Interviews with the band, notes on the songs., more photo's etc.

IMO It's a waste of paper.

Back
Top Bottom