The Best Tour For Bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ultraviolet92 said:
a question to peterr

the east rutherford version of bad he hits the c sharp clearly and well

is that the highest note his ever hit live a high c#??

Yes in real voice HIGH C and falsetto F#5

Would be great to get a list of all the live versions where he hits the HIGH C

1986-06-15 - East Rutherford
2005-12-04 - Boston

I am not home for the moment, but Im pretty sure that he hits the high C on 1984 Dortmund, 2005-09-14 - Toronto and 2006-12-04 - Tokyo.

Lets listen to all Bad performences and find them! :)

ultraviolet92 said:
peter its a c sharp he hits at east rutherford!!!!!! not a c, so therefore its higher than any other performance

Thanks!

You seems very good at define notes, I havent figure out a few. Maybe you have anwer on these:

All those are on my two highligths clips on www.bonosvoice.st

1989-10-20 - Sydney - Bad
When Bono screams and then switch over to full open voice Waaaaaaaaaaaant

1992-04-21 - Tacoma
The falsetto

1997-09-23 - Sarajevo
"UP" in Up with the sun

2006-03-02 - Buenos Aires - AIWIY
the 7 seconds long "You"

2006-11-30 - Tokyo - Bad
5 seconds "touch"

And the "Wave" note on the studio version on WOS

Peterrrrr said:

Thanks!

You seems very good at define notes, I havent figure out a few. Maybe you have anwer on these:

All those are on my two highligths clips on www.bonosvoice.st

1989-10-20 - Sydney - Bad
When Bono screams and then switch over to full open voice Waaaaaaaaaaaant

1992-04-21 - Tacoma
The falsetto

1997-09-23 - Sarajevo
"UP" in Up with the sun

2006-03-02 - Buenos Aires - AIWIY
the 7 seconds long "You"

2006-11-30 - Tokyo - Bad
5 seconds "touch"

And the "Wave" note on the studio version on WOS

yeah sure thing ill post it soon but the tokyo version of bad isnt on the website and i dont have it and unfortunately i dont have wave of sorrow the studio version i have got the chapel version though if thats any help

All i want is you is a high A

one at tacoma is his highest note ever in falsetto F#5 which is equivalent to the streets one but he hits it for much longer

gone is high A#

In the Sydney bad its also a high A#

i might also point out that the "say its true note" in new years day is a High C but on the studio version its a high B but on some live version they have the song half a step up in key and he hits the high c

and the cant help falling in love falsetto his highest note in that bit is a E5 which is equivalent to that highway to hell snippet

ultraviolet92 said:

i might also point out that the "say its true note" in new years day is a High C but on the studio version its a high B but on some live version they have the song half a step up in key and he hits the high c

That was new to me, wich live versions is a HIGH C? The version from Vertigo tour that is on my highlight clip is very high, hut how?

ultraviolet92 said:

and the cant help falling in love falsetto his highest note in that bit is a E5 which is equivalent to that highway to hell snippet

The strange thing is that the HTH snippet sounds stronger, but it is more a scream falsetto. The CHFIL is a clean falsetto.

I post the Tokyo Bad and the 2005-04-25 - Seattle to you later today :) Did you check the "Wide Awakes" on 2005-09-14 - Toronto and 2005-12-04 - Boston, those two are in the highlights clip. The Boston one must be the HIGH C, but Im not sure about the Toronto one.

ok cool,

that first new years day on your compilation is a high c for the YEEEAAAHH so if he hits the say its true note that means its a high c

the toronto version of bad is a high c, so is the boston

the new years day from the vertigo tour is a high b

and thanks in future for bad:wave: :wink:

ultraviolet92 said:
ok cool,

that first new years day on your compilation is a high c for the YEEEAAAHH so if he hits the say its true note that means its a high c

the toronto version of bad is a high c, so is the boston

the new years day from the vertigo tour is a high b

and thanks in future for bad:wave: :wink:

Thanks!

I havent heard all Bad versions ever played, but do you know any other versions that contains the high C and a high c#? So far I havent heard any from JT/LT tour. Im not sure If I have heard a HIGH C on the Wide Awakes from the ZooTV in 92 :hmm:

ill do my research:wink:
btw the january 10th version rotterdam in 1990 might be a better example of bono going nuts after the second chorus as oppose to the sydney one and he hits a high c in that bit when he ALLL III WANNT IS YOU YOU YOU and he kinda hits it on wide awake but not as much as you would want him to
anyway i will look :wink: :wave:

Moser said:
I can hit a high C.

can u now

well i can occasionaly when im in the moment but its really hard like sometimes i cant even sing the you note in all i want is you which is a and wide awake is 3 notes up i can just mangae

but c # :( too hard only in falsetto now i used to be able to:sad:

ultraviolet92 said:

he hits a high c in that bit when he ALLL III WANNT IS YOU YOU YOU

In wich word in that line does he hit the note? :)

Here are the Seattle and Tokyo versions
www.send space.com/file/e6h54y

Also is here anyone who knows any version from ZooTV when Bono sings "Don't you look back" verse high on WGRYWH?

Peterrrrr said:

In wich word in that line does he hit the note? :)

Here are the Seattle and Tokyo versions
www.send space.com/file/e6h54y

Also is here anyone who knows any version from ZooTV when Bono sings "Don't you look back" verse high on WGRYWH?

as far as I know: Stockholm 1992-06-11, Austin 1992-04-07

ultraviolet92 said:

can u now

well i can occasionaly when im in the moment but its really hard like sometimes i cant even sing the you note in all i want is you which is a and wide awake is 3 notes up i can just mangae

but c # :( too hard only in falsetto now i used to be able to:sad:

Took me a while to train my voice. Now I sound like a Bono mimic...except not as good.

after the second chorus:
fade faaaade away fade away no no fade away fade away fade away ALLLLLLLL i wannnnnnt ALLLLL i want is you

in captitals is high c and also im pretty sure and when hes screamin you one of those notes he hit is a high c as well but only briefly

ultraviolet92 said:
after the second chorus:
fade faaaade away fade away no no fade away fade away fade away ALLLLLLLL i wannnnnnt ALLLLL i want is you

in captitals is high c and also im pretty sure and when hes screamin you one of those notes he hit is a high c as well but only briefly

Thanks! Check your mail! :)

ultraviolet92 said:

how do u train your voice?
im thinking of getting voice lessons

My best friend was in a choir and he helped me with my voice.

Pretty much gave me some constructive criticism and egged me on to hit the High C or C# in Bad. He likes that song.

One day I hit it...almost easily...and since then I could do it on some days and can't on others.

Not much training involved just some practice and attempts. My vibrato has come along, and I like singing with Bono in falsetto on ZOOTV bootlegs.

Satellite of Love....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom