The Best Of U2 90s Remixes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Soar

War Child
U2 put out a lot of great remixes in the 90s. What would you put on your The Best Of U2 90s Remixes CD?

From the remixes on Disc 2 of The Best Of 1990 - 2000 :

Discoth?que (Hexidecimal Mix) ? this is my favourite Discotheque remix
Numb (Give Me Some More Dignity Mix) ? off Melon ? sounds nothing like Numb - excellent
Even Better Than The Real Thing (Perfecto Mix) - excellent
Mysterious Ways (Solar Plexus Club Mix) - excellent
Salome (Zooromancer Mix) ? need to refresh my memory with this one
If God Will Send His Angels - (Big Yam Mix) - need to refresh my memory with this one
Lemon (Jeep Mix) ? I don?t think I?ve heard this one.

Other favourite Remixes from the 90s :

Lemon (Perfecto Mix)
Night And Day (Steel String Mix)
Mysterious Ways (Perfecto Mix)
LNOE (First Night In Hell Mix) - a instrumental mix - nothing in common with it ? a heavy hard techno song
Discotheque (Howie B Hairy B Mix) ? something different - a Hip Hop Techno song !
Holy Joe (Guilty Mix)
I would probably pick 1 from the Trance and Sexy Mixes of EBTTRT and 1 from the Apollo 440 Stealth Sonic ? V16 Exit Wound ? Apollo 440 VS. U2 Instrumental Mixes on my Best Of U2 Remixes CD-R
Bottoms
Theme From Let?s Go Native
Pop Muzik (a 5 minute version of the PopMart Mix)

Do people have a favourite remix of Mission Impossible and Mofo ?

I love the tabla motown and the apollo 440 magic hour remixes of Mysterious Ways. So different from the originals, but they have an awesome dreamy quality to them. I also think the Bitter Kiss remix of dirty day is even superior to the zooropa version. Don't believe i've heard the yam mix of igwsha.

I like I'm Not Your Baby (both the song & instrumental remix)
Numb-Soul Assassins Mix-very cool
The Lounge Fly
SATS-Monster Truck-great!

Mofo's "Mother Mix" is very good. It has some acoustic guitar strumming in parts of it (behind techno dance beats of course)

Back
Top Bottom