The best napster alternative is???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nintendan

The Fly
There some music that I want to 'research' (Portishead, The Chemichal Brothers, Tricky etc.) but I haven't been able to try new music after Napster.

Any suggestions

I like KaZaA too.

I use Winmx now. Its just as good as Napster. Plus you can resume your DL like Kazaa. It has heaps of pros and is very straight forward.

Morpheus has been my fav since the downfall of the mighty Napster. I like how you can get video and audio and you can resume downloads at anytime without losing anything.

I like Winmx, as far as getting not only music, but pictures, and other types of files.

But when it comes to getting mp3 files, I like www.audiogalaxy.com. The reason I like it better is, you can just type in your search, select what you want, and it'll automatically find it and download it. And if it's not downloaded by the time you sign off line, you don't have to do another search the next time you sign on. Your request stays there unless YOU delete it. It'll download it evern if you're online doing other things, since the AG satellite turns on when you sign on.

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

I prefer audiogalaxy personally. works very well for me, and has lots of super rare stuff.

Actually Nintendan, Kazaa is easy, you get 15 free dl's before you have to register. Winmx is so similar to Napster, its a piece of cake.

People have recomended Audiogalaxy to me before, but I preferred Winmx. Give each a go, see what suits you best.

Winmx lets you choose the quality, so if you're looking to burn it onto disc, you pick at least 192 for eg.

Its my fave, but Im biased! Hope this helps ya.
smile.gif

WinMX is cool, but it doesn't have a big amount of rare stuff.

morpheus is good.

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Back
Top Bottom