The Bandwagon at its worst

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sicy said:
We dont allow discussions speculating Bono's personal/sexual life.

FAQs

You're more than welcome to discuss the other content/discussions from the link you posted, but the thread will be closed if the affair discussion continues.

Just love how some of you ingore the warning...:|

U2Man said:

i dont suppose ali is involved in plebans' bono fantasizing moments.

ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner!

I can't believe this thread has degraded to the point where people are telling other people speculation is a waste of time. What an uninspired concept! It's laughable that someone would find fantasizing about herself/himself and Bono to be okay but fantasizing about Bono and someone else not okay.

WildHoneyAlways said:

ding, ding, ding!! We have a winner!

I can't believe this thread has degraded to the point where people are telling other people speculation is a waste of time. What an uninspired concept! It's laughable that someone would find fantasizing about herself/himself and Bono to be okay but fantasizing about Bono and someone else not okay.

you can fantasize all you want about Bono and somebody else, just keep it in your head!

No one is going to tell me I am wrong for having a crush on very talented sexy men.:rolleyes:

kimby said:

Just love how some of you ingore the warning...:|

The easy way to avoid this sort of thread would be to have a zero tolerance policy. None of this warning business. If mods see a thread that speculates about the band members' private lives, just close it on sight. This thread was pointless to begin with. Oh no, some people on a random forum are critisising Bono, oh woe is me!

GibsonGirl said:

The easy way to avoid this sort of thread would be to have a zero tolerance policy. None of this warning business. If mods see a thread that speculates about the band members' private lives, just close it on sight. This thread was pointless to begin with. Oh no, some people on a random forum are critisising Bono, oh woe is me!

I completely agree with that.

wow, I never thought that I would EVER agree with you on anything.... miracles do happen :happy:

Re: i don't care what bono does. I'll buy the albums anyway

WildHoneyAlways said:

What a random thread. :huh: I don't see why any of us care what people think about Bono. :shrug:

Yeah, it's rather stupid to put it lightly. Does it really matter if you come across a bunch of people slagging off Bono? (As an aside, that's Interference on a good day.) Does it change your own personal opinion about him? No! So there's absolutely no reason to make a post about it.

GibsonGirl said:

So, in other words, you are saying you can't be trusted to behave like an adult so you need Sicys supervision. Got it!:wink:

kimby said:

So, in other words, you are saying you can't be trusted to behave like an adult so you need Sicys supervision. Got it!:wink:

:happy:

Oh, clever.

Re: Re: i don't care what bono does. I'll buy the albums anyway

GibsonGirl said:

Yeah, it's rather stupid to put it lightly. Does it really matter if you come across a bunch of people slagging off Bono? (As an aside, that's Interference on a good day.) Does it change your own personal opinion about him? No! So there's absolutely no reason to make a post about it.

Ditto. I glanced at the thread on that other board and while I was rather annoyed at some of the assumptions being made (not one's about Bono's personal business, but ones that are proven wrong), I realized that there are like 6 people there making these comments. Is it really worth huffing about what only SIX other people think of Bono? I'm sure there's at least six people in this world that could say some even nastier things about me, and I'm not going to lose sleep over it, and I doubt Bono would either.

:corn: (b/c I honestly am eating popcorn from a red bag as I read this thread)

They have 8 pages of attacks :huh:

We have thousands of good comments for him

WHO WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

We can´t expect that everyone likes what we like :shrug:

Edited to say: MY AVATAR IS PERFECT FOR THIS THREAD

<----

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom