The Band Aid Story - Videoclip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
From "The Band Aid Story" on Channel 4 earlier tonight........

Band_Aid _Story_19-12-2004_ DVD.jpg

Some new footage of Bono not shown in the other documentaries.

The_Band_Aid_Story_19-12-2004.wmv 3 mins 11.8 Mb

Bono was shown talking again towards the end of the program, comparing the total amount of money that the Live/Band Aid efforts raised with the amount of debt that Africa pays back in a month, because according to him they're about the same! :(

:)

Alan

Last edited:
Beautiful gift to all of us for the Holidays, enajh2. :wink:

Thanks for all your hard work lately in sharing so much with us.

I hope that we can see that special soon in the USA.

FEED THE WORLD....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Thank you so much. Bono sure is better looking now than what he was back then. His voice was not the best back then, but he has always had so much emotion in his voice, and especially in that line of the song. I have always hated that song, simply because his line always makes me cry. I am not even an emotional person. Thank you again, it always nice to hear Bono critique himself. He is probably his biggest critic.

Thank you!

Alan, was it you who had the whole 1984 making of video file? It was played recently on television here, and then I STUPIDLY, recorded over part of it. :huh:

Yep :) But I can't use torrents at my parents home otherwise I would seed it now. My brother has our home network here locked up tighter than a very tight thing! :(

However, I have this new C4 documentary on my PC but I missed the first two minutes because I was recording Top Gear on BBC2! :rolleyes: :lol:

Not to worry because my Mum has it on VHS and I have encoded the video i captured from the first lot of adverts and will sort out capturing the first 10-15 mins from the tape when I get back to Loughborough.

All three programs should fit on one DVD :up:

Alan

torrents aren't really any good for me anyway. i've never had much luck with them on dial up. they seem to want to take weeks to download!

thank you so very much for this. :D it's greatly appreciated in the face of my stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom