The awesomeness that is City of Blinding Lights!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the reason why Vertigo is #1 in Canada is because all of the Canadian Rock music fans have nothing better to do than to listen to Vertigo and get drunk because theres no more rock'em sock'em hockey :wink:

The thing I love about this song, and U2, is that they take a lyric like "oh you look so beautiful tonite", which is incredibly ordinary, and sing it with such urgency and power that it blows you away.

TheFlyOnTheWall said:
i refuse to heard it. hm... for now... I think i'll wait for the whole 11 songs to blow me away! :wink:

I don't understand this whole "delayed gratification" aka self-torture concept....I don't think I will be any less blown away when hearing the album because of these MP3's.

Lemme ask you this...based on your wanting to wait to hear the whole album when it's released...Would you have refused to have gone to Top Of The Pops if you had the chance?

TheFlyOnTheWall said:
i refuse to heard it. hm... for now... I think i'll wait for the whole 11 songs to blow me away! :wink:

At first I thought I would regret it. But this song is ringing soooo true with me right now that I have no regrets at all.

I can't begin to describe how it is making me feel.

Yes, all this from a crap Mp3.

Back
Top Bottom