The Anticipation has returned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Ah the post Elevation Tour down time has now officialy ended. The time of relection on the tour has passed, and it is once again time for all us U2 psychopaths to wait in anticipation. New U2 songs are comming! There are people who have already heard one of them, those no good MTV invited celeb's down in TriBeca. Damn them! I know that you boys read these messageboards. I mean hell, if I were famous and had messageboards dedicated to me I'd check 'em out from time to time too. So please guys... give us a little taste! "Leak" a small clip of "The Hands That Built America" onto the web. We're beggin' ya!!! Didn't mean to bug ya', but the anticipation's killin' me! ARGH!!! happy place... happy place... OK I'm better now. Whew.

------------------
But that's my opinion, I could be wrong.
-Dennis Miller

Dressing like your sister, living like a tart. They don't know what you're doing, babe it must be art. You're a headache... in a suitcase... You're a star.
come september alot can change
summer's love turns to winter's pain in new york

Originally posted by Zooropa:
I can't wait to hear the new album!!! But I'll take a new single...

I second that Zooropa!!!
biggrin.gif

You're exactly right Headache In A Suitcase!

This is one of the most fun and hard times to be a U2 fan!

they should do a massive world tour where they only perform the new song and that is all.

that would be great!

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by david:
they should do a massive world tour where they only perform the new song and that is all.

that would be great!

LOL! I'd pay money to see that!
biggrin.gif

z edge, I would laugh at what you said, but living in Oklahoma, we are definitely in a high-risk situation of becoming C***D fans! Must...have...more...U2!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Back
Top Bottom