The annoying people of Queenzone insulting Bono and U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aton815l.jpg

I don't give a damn what the Queenzoners say. U2 is my favorite band, and they can't change that. I like Queen too. They're both great bands and comparing them is like comparing peaches and plums, it's what do you like?

Queen are great, some of their songs are total classics. "Bohemiam Rhapsody" is one of the greatest songs i've ever heard in my life.

That being said, u2 are better to me. but who cares? its my opinion. if someone told me "queen are better" i'd tell them they had good taste in music.

it's getting annoying nowadays on interference when someone decides to stand up for u2 they get slammed and made fun of as "Oh my God, you blind follower...u2 can do nothing wrong, can they?"

this is a damn u2 fan site. when someone posts threads on people criticizing u2, more than 80% i laugh it off. when i disagree with Bono (which is happening a lot nowadays for some reason), I state it. but if people step up and defend u2, more power to them.

Yea.....I do get prissy sometimes when it comes to bashing on U2.....but some of those posts are hilarious and I think that most people think that Bono is just another Paris Hilton type (I know I know....I shouldn't compare Bono to Paris.....but other people can't seem to get their minds out of the gutter!)....but more whiner. I love Queen just as much as I love U2....my mom got me into this band.....but just to generalize.....Most people just can't get over the fact that Bono is doing something good and they just want someone to pick on so that they feel justified for themselves....I don't know for what reason though :shrug:. But this whole post is just my opinion :D

Last edited:
RademR said:

it's getting annoying nowadays on interference when someone decides to stand up for u2 they get slammed and made fun of as "Oh my God, you blind follower...u2 can do nothing wrong, can they?"

this is a damn u2 fan site. when someone posts threads on people criticizing u2, more than 80% i laugh it off. when i disagree with Bono (which is happening a lot nowadays for some reason), I state it. but if people step up and defend u2, more power to them.

:applaud: Well said. I think people need to get over this pubertal "I'm cool by disliking what everybody else likes" attitude. :happy:

PlaTheGreat said:

I liked your post the first time around. I don't think you should use your edit button anymore. It just leads to more and more trouble.

Also, you've made no point.

If you don't mind, whether or not I use my edit button is my business. It isn't a crime last time I checked so stop moaning about it.

:up: Who put you in charge of deciding that?

U2girl said:

If you don't mind, whether or not I use my edit button is my business. It isn't a crime last time I checked so stop moaning about it.

:up: Who put you in charge of deciding that?

I didn't say you couldn't, I just said you shouldn't.

I'd like to drop this now, as arguing with you is arbitrary simply because you always miss my point. Maybe it gets lost in translation. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom