"The Amazing Spiderman" update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
NEW @U2 SPIDER-MAN: THE MUSICAL UPDATE
May 28, 2008
posted by: sherry
According to Broadwayworld.com, The Amazing Spider-Man is the new title of the upcoming Broadway production with music written by Bono and The Edge. Due to scheduling and theater issues (the producers can't find an open theater), it is now slated to open in late 2009 or early 2010.

The site also states that Marvel Comics executive Peter Cuneo confirmed that the show is a definite-go, and that the show is already done. He said that they "are very pleased with our Broadway show."

Bono, Edge...

I just don't get it guys

(But watch, I'm completely wrong and its the best thing to hit Broadway since Cats)

is anyone planning on seeing it? I've only seen one broadway show (the Wedding Singer) and it was really good. I sort of want to see it :shh:

I would like to see it. I'm actually quite a fan of musical, though I have seen many bad musicals as well. I don't see why they shouldn't do it if they feel enthusiastic about this project.

Is it just me , or isn't the idea of U2 doing a spiderman production just a bit ODD

They did the music for a Clockwork Orange stage show, the one song from it that was commercially released- Alex Descends into Hell for a Bottle of Milk/Korova 1, I think is really neat song. If I remember right the show closed after one showing.

haha

or maybe he will wear spider-shades?
I also heard rumors about a new song called "The spider"

PLEASE let this whole musical-thing not be true! Where is the rock n' roll they once had?

Hold Me, Thrill Me...was great!

I bet they do a great job!

Back
Top Bottom