The Achtung Baby House of Worship!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
I'll ask you to enter and then make you crawl... and bow down to the greatness that IS Achtung Baby! :D It's discussed in so many topics so here's its own little topic devoted solely to its wonder. No negative comments about any of the tracks in here please - tis for positivity and all that happy love stuff ;)

So, what's everyone's favourite AB track? or tracks? or part of the album?

My favorite part of AB is the start of ZOO station. cause you know you've got an hour of bliss coming up.

my personal favorite. Not a bit of it I don't like

Amour21.gif

The Fly and Zoo Station are my favorite songs from this masterpiece, and they absolutely kick ass together on the Vertigo Tour. :rockon:

My favourite is the part where it ends. Seriously, Acrobat --> Love Is Blindness rules.

The best music ever created my man. I am sure classical fans would scoff at such "blasphemy" but i contend that every piece on achtung is beyond comparable to the greatest classical pieces of all, hell... the intro to love is blindness damn near samples beethoven's moonlight sonata what with the triplets and such. Achtung has its own movements and it is filled with classical elements not found in any other rock music and when you take into account that its just 4 guys making all that wonderful wonderful noise... well, its THE masterpiece.

For me the album hinges strangely on The Fly round about the middle. It's the phone call from hell and changes the meaning of the album, I think. I'm not explaining it very well!

I think my favorite songs from Achtung are One, Until The End, The Fly, Acrobat, Ultraviolet, Love Is Blindness, Even better, Mysterious Ways, Zoo Station, So Cruel, Who's Gonna Ride and Tryin' To Throw. The others I don't care much for.

:up: at this thread!

Hooray, more members of the congregation ;)

End of the World is such an epicly brilliant song. Never get bored of it.

Services led by the Mirrorball Man every Sunday Bloody Sunday from 9 to 11 O'Clock Tick Tock.:wink:

Achtung is the greatest album ever, HOLY TRINITY PART DEUX (UltraViolet->Acrobat->Love is Blindness) rules all except the JT trinity, but is very close!!!

There's some holy water over here for everyone to wash in, I think Bono was involved somewhere so be careful ;)

:bow: Achtung Baby is my favorite U2 album...and my favorite album EVER.

my favorites:

until the end of the world :dancing: , the fly :rockon: , ultraviolet :love: , acrobat :drool:.

mysterious ways introduced me to U2. :up: one got me hooked. :heart:

My favourite album! :hyper:

"Even Better Than The Real Thing" and "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses" were the songs that got me into U2...
but my favourite songs on the album now are Zoo Station, One, Until The End Of The World, The Fly and Ultraviolet.:drool:

All the songs on the album are great though, awesome stuff.:bow:

My favorite part of Achtung Baby is when I put it in the CD player and press Play.

:heart: Achtung Baby :heart:

Zootlesque said:
Ah yes... the achtung girl herself has arrived. :wink:

Damn straight. I'm on vacation now and posting from my sister's computer, but even then I could hear the call of Achtung Baby. :D

LoL^^^^

i also laughed cuz it means Attention Baby and it's just one of those random things that make me laugh:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If "So Cruel" wasnt on the album, I dont think it would have had the success it has had, but I love ACHTUNG BABY!!!

Back
Top Bottom