The Achtung Baby font?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grunge is similar, but there's another one I found, a font called Cobb, that is more flowy and more like the AB font. It's not as rough as the one used on AB, but it's fairly close. I can send it to you if you'd like, but I have a PC, so if you have a Mac, it won't work on your computer. :shrug:

elevatedmole said:
Grunge is similar, but there's another one I found, a font called Cobb, that is more flowy and more like the AB font. It's not as rough as the one used on AB, but it's fairly close. I can send it to you if you'd like, but I have a PC, so if you have a Mac, it won't work on your computer. :shrug:
ooh i'd like it! please? :D

They probably didn't even use a font. They probably just drew it themselves. That's what I imagine. It could have been some graffiti written one a wall in Dublin, or whatever. Who knows.

elevatedmole said:

I would dig it if you sent it to me. I don't have it. My address is obiwan1126@aol.com
Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom